🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 25 🌺🌻🌹🌷

Lavanya was about to move to tell Arnav about her mother but stopped in her tracks when she saw Khushi smiling and blushing profusely at something Arnav was saying to her and Arnav was also smiling genuinely at her. Lavanya knew if she told Arnav about her mother, he will be frustrated and in the process Khushi will also notice it. And she would never be able to forgive herself of it.

" No...... Lavanya, you will have to protect them from Urvashi...... " Lavanya murmured but enough for Karan and Nk who were closer to her and heard her. Karan was about to speak when NK beat him to it making him fume in anger.

"Lavanya.... (Nk called her breaking her out of her trance and she turned to see Karan and NK.) Why do you want to protect bhai and bhabhi from your mum? "

Lavanya knew she couldn't hid her observation anymore and she also knew she couldn't do it alone. She sighed and asked them to follow her outside. When they were out of sight of the others she made Karan and NK sit.

"Urvashi is planning something to hurt Khushi...... But I don't know why and for what reason? "
Lavanya said shocking the men.

"Lavanya..... Are you sure? " NK asked but regretted it when he saw Lavanya's teared up eyes and within a seconds tears was cascading down her cheeks making both men panic. Both stood up and rushed to Lavanya but she raised her hand gesturing them not to come any further.

"Yes I am sure NK....... (Wiping the tears off her face) If she and MJ were capable of murdering my unborn child and their own grandchild then they are capable of doing what ever they want to hurt Khushi.... Because for some hidden reason,they both hate Khushi. "
Lavanya answered painfully and both men stood in shock at the new revelation. Most affected was Karan he turned to Lavanya and she immediately knew he was confused and he was about to speak when  what Lavanya said next killed him inside. " I know you think I miscarried our baby but the truth is they killed my baby. "

Karan fell on his knees and cried his heart out. Even though NK hated Karan for what he did to Lavanya, he still felt his pain but then Lavanya was more important to him than Karan so he moved closer to Lavanya, supported her and moved her closer to the chair and made her sit.

"Lavanya!...... I know it's maybe none of my business but I thought you had a miscarriage. " NK asked and Lavanya replied.

"I also thought so too but I  found out about  my forced abortion when I want to the hospital a few months ago because of a constant abdominal pain I have been experiencing and that's when after a series of test the doctor found out the abortion performed on me was botch and had led to an infection but luckily the infection wasn't that severe....... After my appointment I left to confront my parents only to find them arguing over money sent to them by Shyam which my mum had spent recklessly and now they were broke because I cut them off. I was shocked as to why Shyam will give them money and oblivious of my presence, my father revealing that they had aborted my baby because Shyam told them to and they didn't think twice because they found out I got married to Karan and that the baby was his.... So in doing so they will be killing two birds with one stone..... I left there without them noticing me and the following day I kicked them out without telling them the reason why...... Few weeks later I flew to India, after that I called Arnav to tell him about what Shyam did but I couldn't because he was so happy that Khushi and the kids were with him and I didn't want him to think all that happened to me was his fault so I kept it to myself until now. "

After Lavanya was done, NK was silently crying for Lavanya for what she had been through and his love for her increased seeing her selfless nature. Who would have thought a woman like Lavanya would put her pain aside and suffer in silence just to prevent her loved ones from hurting. NK realised Khushi had that same nature and from that alone he believed without a thought they were in deed sisters. Karan was broken, hurt and angry, he stood up from his current position and said.