🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 18 🌺🌻🌹🌷

"CHAMKILEE."

Khushi knew who it was and run and hugged her. Both kept bouncing up and down like kids. Khushi then broke the hug and said.

"Lavanya, how are you? "

"Am great chamkilee........ You don't look bad either....... "Lavanya replied enthusiastically, she then moved in with khushi and greeted and hugged Akash, Arnav and Payal and she was introduced to NK who was immediately smitten by her but she intentionally ignored Mami, Nani and Anjali. Which hurt them but they said nothing.

"Now where are my nephews and niece. " Lavanya asked making everyone with the exception of Arnav, confused as too how she knew and lavanya read their confused state and continued clearing everyone's confusion. "Well ASR told me about you and the kids staying with him and so I board the next available flight from London to meet them."

"They are asleep Lavanyaji" Payal replied.

"I wanted to meet them badly........ Anyway I will meet them later...... And we have a lot of catching up to do. "

After that they all moved to the dinning table and had their dinner. Lavanya was about to leave to her hotel when Khushi insisted for her to stay with them. Lavanya refused at first but Payal pressured her to stay and she gave in. Payal asked HP to prepare the guest room for Lavanya. After dinner everyone dispersed to their respective rooms not before promising to catch up the following day.

Arshi' Room.

Khushi came out of the bathroom after taking her bath to find the room empty. She was about to move to the poolside when she saw Arnav speaking to someone, even though Khushi didn't hear what he was saying or what the other person on the other side was saying, through Arnav's fisted hands, his bloodshot eyes, stiff posture and the protruding of his neck and arms veins. She deduced that he may have received a bad news. After Arnav hanged up and punched the tree closer to him making Khushi gasp seeing his knuckles bleeding. Khushi slide open the door and rushed to Arnav and held his bleeding.

"What have you done Arnavji........ " A crying Khushi said, Arnav then cursed himself for making Khushi cry and vowed to make that culprit pay.

"Khushi........ "

"Just shut up Mr Raizada." Khushi exclaimed cutting Arnav off.
She then pulled him into the bedroom and made him sit on the recliner and rush and took out a first first aid box, sanitized and applied palm to his knuckles before bandaging it. Khushi then stood up and angrily walked away only to pulled and slammed into Arnav's chest. He then wrapped his arms around her, arresting her. She wiggled in Arnav's arms thinking she could break free but failed miserably making Arnav laugh at her attempts, this angered her even more and she opened her mouth to speak only for Arnav to crash his lips on hers. She was shocked at first but reciprocate making Arnav smirk on her lips. After minutes of kissing each other both broke the kiss out of breath with foreheads touching one another.

"I love you Khushi. "

"I love you too Arnavji"

Arnav then held Khushi's had and led her to the bed. He made her sit down while he kneeled in front her, Khushi was confused at Arnav's action and Arnav saw it and said.

"Khushi..... I want us to start over....... "

Arnav then stood up and with a smile on his face and extended his hand to Khushi.

"Am Arnav Singh Raizada....... May I know this lovely lady's name. "

Khushi chuckled at Arnav and stood up and shook his hand and said.