🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 12 🌺🌻🌹🌷

Gupta Mansion.

Garima came down after crying her eyes out, remembering the past and the new information she just heard.

She saw Anita and asked of her husband,sister in law and grandkids who told her they were in the playroom of the kids, she moved to the playroom of her grandkids to see them playing hide and seek with their grandfather and Madhumati and their giggles and babbling filling the air.

Arshi was the first to see her and she waddle to her grandma with her hands reaching out to her, she gladly pick her up and kiss her chubby cheeks making her giggle more.

That was when Madhumati and Shashi noticed her and saw her puffy eyes,she ignored them and went to play with her grandkids making Shashi and Madhumati confused especially when Madhumati greeted her but didn't respond.

After playing with her grandkids for a few minutes she called Anita to play with the kids and coldly asked Shashi and Madhumati to follow her to the hall, a confused Shashi and Madhumati quietly follow her and when they got downstairs she asked them to sit down and said.

"I am about to make a decision and you two will have to support me whether you like it or not and you both have no right to deny me especially after hiding something like that from me. "

Shashi and Madhumati looked at her confused not knowing what she was talking about and Shashi asked

"What are you talking about?. "

This made Garima angry at her husband's audacity to play innocent but what she didn't know was her husband just like her knew nothing about it. So she yelled with tears in her eyes.

"Don't pretend you don't know our daughters are working with the Raizadas, because you and your sister have always supported them in their mistakes but no more, you either tell them to quit that contract or I kill myself. "

This made Shashi and Madhumati numb in shock and Shashi out of fright of losing his love walked hurriedly and hugged his wife who was hyperventilating out of anger and fear. Shashi then said with a heavy voice.

"I swear on our daughters I know nothing of what you just said, but I promise to speak to them about quitting."

Garima broke the hug and looked into her husband's eyes and said.

"Ok I believe you but promise to help me confront them..... Ok. "

Shashi nodded in agreement and lead Garima to the kitchen where he poured her a glass of water to calm her down.

After Garima finished drinking the water and calmed down she then went away to play with her grand kids leaving Shashi and Madhumati behind.

"Shashi our daughters......... We have to agree with Garima and make them call off the contract. I don't want my nieces getting hurt again. " voiced a worried Madhumati. And Shashi nodded in agreement.

PK Designs.

Anjali's office.

A woman sat in front of Anjali while she looked through the woman's designs. To be honest her designs are really good but she can't make any decision now.

"You are an amazing designer and you have a high chance of being employed here but I need to consult my bosses before anything can be done so please wait a few days I will get back to you after I have spoken to my bosses. " Anjali said with a heavy voice.

The woman even though disappointed nodded and Anjali then handed her, her folder and she stood up to leave when Anjali called her.

"Miss Sheetal Kapoor, don't worry, be rest assured that PK will definitely hire you. "