🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 14 🌺🌻🌹🌷

Arnav and Akash followed behind a broken Payal and Khushi, and from a distance they saw Shashi hugging his daughters who were crying in his arms.

Garima and Madhumati also joined the hug. A few minutes later a nurse and doctor came and spoke to to them and from their expression all were relieved of what they were told but that relief was short lived as everyone's expression changed to that of extreme pain especially Khushi's expression was worse.

She and the others followed the doctor who disappeared with them into the children's emergency ward.

The brothers stood in confusion not knowing what to do as they figured out that who ever that person was, he or she was very important to their wives.

A few minutes later the same nurse who was with the doctor passed by and the Raizada brothers stopped her and asked.

"Hi young lady."Arnav said stopping the lady who blushed as she have seen ASR and Akash infront of her for she knew they were the owners of the hospital and Asia's top billionaires.

Arnav got angry and frown making the nurse gulp in fear and composed herself.

" Yes Mr Raizada what can I do for you? " The nurse asked with fear evident in her voice.

"What happened to those to ladies with whom you and the doctor spoke to minutes ago. "

"Something really bad sir..........."This increased Arnav and Akash's worries. " Their father and kids got into a serious accident, the other kids are alright but the little girl among them is in critical condition. "

Arnav and Akash widened their eyes in shock at this revelation but composed themselves.

"Please what ward is the little girl and her brothers. " Akash asked

"She and the boys are in children emergency ward, but the girl is in room 15 while the boys are in room 12." The nurse replied and Akash thanked her and she left.

Akash and Arnav moved to the children's emergency room and immediately they got there they saw Madhumati through the transparent glass, playing with a boy who was the splitting image of Akash when he was little, another was sitting on the bed playing with a wooden toy, and he has soft features like Payal.

Next to them was identical twin boys who looked exactly like Arnav when he was little, both playing with little cars with Payal.

Akash and Arnav smiled realizing they were kids. Both brothers looked at each other with tears of joy and hugged each other but after a few seconds Arnav pulled out of the hug but Akash frown in confusion when he saw the shock on Arnav's face and he followed his gaze and that was when Akash saw why his brother was shocked.

Moving towards them was the woman the saw at the park a few days ago holding a shopping bag but what surprised them was she passed by them and entered the room where their kids were and immediately she entered one of the boys reached out to her and she gladly picked him up and started playing with him,from this the Raizada brothers realised she was close to the family, that when both brothers remembered what the nurse said.

Arnav eyes teared up when he remembered the little girl at the park, her cute button nose, rosy cheeks and her eyes, her eyes were just like his Khushi.

That was when Arnav realised she was his daughter, his Khushi had triplets, he looked up at Akash and saw the smile on his face. Arnav then realised his brother has also figured it out.

"Bhai!....... Bhai the little girl from the park she is my niece. " said an excited Akash and Arnav nodded with a smile on his face.