three (I was Long For You)

Sean stopped his work and frowned when he saw Ah Liang slept with her head laid on the table. He stepped closer to Ah Liang. His smile created while he watched the innocent face in front of him. He swept the bang from her forehead then kiss it.

"Bring her home. You can go back early today," the voice of Mrs. Han startled him.

"It's ok. I can continue to work until my shift finished, Àyi..." Sean declined Mrs. Han offer. He smiled sincerely at her.

Mrs. Han shook her head. " You can't leave her sleep like that. Bring her home. Let her rest properly. I guess you also need to rest."

Sean stared at Mrs. Han. He was very grateful that he surrounded by good people despite he was a gangster once in his past.

"Thank you so much, àyi....'

"You can bring some food from behind. So you don't need to cook for the dinner."

Sean shook his head. "Ah Liang prefered my cook for her dinner. Because in the morning and lunch she always takes them in the school."

Mrs. Han let the breath out. "Alright, then. Now, you go home."

Mrs. Han left. After packed his things, Sean carried Ah Liang and placed her on the backseat of his bicycle. After he buckled her up, then he rode the bicycle home.

©©©®®

Wang Yibo came to the cafe around 4pm. He straight ordered his coffee to the counter. While he was paying his bill, his eyes wandered around the cafe.

Mrs. Han who noticed it spoke, " He went home early. Ah Liang needs to sleep."

"Eh?" Yibo startled with Mrs. han comment. He stared at her, quizly. How does she know what I'm thinking about?

"Ah Liang is his late sister's daughter, if you are curious. He's not married yet."

Yibo didn't say anything. He only nodded.  Does she now mind reading?

"Your coffee is here," said Mrs. Han, pointed yo the counter where a waitress lift up a cup of coffee.

"Thank you, "said he.

After took his coffee, Yibo stood outside for a while.

"I think he knows about Zhan Zhan. But Zhan Zhan doesn't know about him. Or doesn't remember...." Mrs. Han thought to herself while watching Yibo who still stood outside her shop.

"Hello, Àyi...!" A young man came in unnoticed by Mrs. Han, which made her shocked.

"Ghost!" Mrs. Han yelled.

"Wey,Àyi...! I'm Zhou Cheng, not a ghost..!" The young man frowned, felt offend.

"You scared me!" Mrs. Han scolded the young man.

"I didn't scare you. You the one who was deep in a thought. What are you thinking of,Àyi?"asked he.

Mrs. Han looked spacing out. Zhou Cheng watched her expression.

"A- ahyaaa...! Nothing! What do you want? " Mrs. Han changed the topic.

"The usual," answered Zhou Cheng. "Where is Xiao Zhan? Didn't he work today?" Zhou Chemg curious when he didn't see Sean.