eighteen ( A Family )

Actualy I wanted to write smut here, but then I realized I'm suck in writing smut. So I discarded it. I was thinking I just write the things beyond what I capable of,not the things I'm not good at. So, it also readable for those young readers.

The sound of the reminder ringtone from Xiao Zhan's phone filled the room. Xiao Zhan squirmed in his sleep. With the eyes still closed, his hand roamed in the bed to find the phone.

"It's on the bedside table..." Yibo groaned . He snuggled into Xiao Zhan crock further.

Xiao Zhan moved his body closer to the bedside table when suddenly he flinched and hissed in pain. Yibo who noticed it opened his eyes and looked at Xiao Zhan who was frowning.

"What happened?" He asked.

"It's because of you!" Xiao Zhan scawled. He tried to get up into sitting position.

Yibo grinned. He followed Xiao Zhan to sit.

"Sorry but not sorry," he said.

Xiao Zhan glared at him and hissed.

"Want to do it again?" Yibo teased him.

"Hell! No! It hurts like hell! The pain is tearing me apart!' Xiao Zhan snorted.

Yibo laughed. Xiao Zhan took his phone and suddenly jolted up.

"What happened again?" Yibo startled with Xiao Zhan's sudden reaction.

"Shit! Did we sleep so long??" Xiao Zhan cursed.

"We both are too tired. And we did it for a few hours, as well..." Yibo stroked Xiao Zhan's arm.

Xiao Zhan glanced at him. Yibo smiled sweetly.

"We have a lot of stamina. We did it three rounds for our first time."

"What? Seriously? We did it so many times?" Xiao Zhan cringed.

Yibo nodded. "I want more than three times next time."

"Do you wanna kill me?"

"Of course no! I wanna make you happy, baby...!"

"Don't baby me!" Xiao Zhan grunted. But the crimson red didn't fail creeping up his face. He looked away, made Yibo landed a peck on his blushing cheek.

"I need to fetch Ah Liang up!" Xiao Zhan got up abruptly. But he fell back because of his lower back pain. He hissed in pain again. His eyes brimmed.

"You still can not walk, Zhan ge...! Let me fetch Liang Liang at school. The teachers knew me already, though," Yibo offered his kindness. He climbed off of the bed. Xiao Zhan watched him walked around only with a boxer on. He drooled internally with Yibo's beautiful abs.

Yibo went into the bathroom and wash his face. Came out again and he put his tee and jeans on.

"I'll be back soon, babe," Yibo kissed the top of Xiao Zhan's head.

Xiao Zhan blushed again furiously with the pet name Yibo given to him. Yibo smirked, then outside he walked off.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Yibo reached the school. He parked his car outside the gate, then walked into the school. The teachers greeted him. Some of them who are young female teachers looked at him with so much admiration. They whispered to eachother and giggled. Yibo didn't bother about them.

"Papa Bear....!" A little girl ran off of the class toward him.

Yibo crouched down to grab and carry the little girl.