nine ( Papa Bear & Mama Bear )

Xiao Zhan came back into the house after a while wandering outside to find Zhuo Cheng asleep on the couch. Xiao Zhan smiled and shook his head.

"This grumpy big baby..." Xiao Zhan took a blanket from his room and covered Zhuo Cheng's body with it, made him stired in his sleep but didn't wake up.

Then Xiao Zhan walked to the table. The bowls and the plates were still there. He began to clean it up. When he reached to Wang Yibo's rice bowl which still left half, he paused and looked at it intensely. He smiled fondly.

"Wang Yibo, Wang Yibo.... Why do I feel that I began to attach to you?" Xiao Zhan muttered. Then he quickly finish his cleaning up activity.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

It was 11 am. Wang Yibo fiddling with the pen in his hand, put his signature on some working documents, then suddenly he paused it. He seemed thinking of something. Then he picked up his mobile and dialed a certain mobile's number. He waited and waited. Nobody pick it up. He groaned in disappointment. He redialed the number. After a while.... Again no answer. He threw his handphone on the table. Then he hit the intercom button on his office phone to call his secretary.

"Angela, canceled my lunch appointment. I have something important to attend to," he gave the order.

"Alright, Sir," his secretary replied.

Then he got up from his chair, grabbed his coat and phone and walked out.

Inside the car he tried to call the number again. This time it's been picked up after a few rings.

"What happened? Why didn't you pick up my call just now?"

"..."

"And how is she now? Is she okay? Has she eaten?"

"..."

"Alright. I'll buy some porridge for her
What do you want for lunch?"

"..."

"No! You are not a burden. I want to do it myself. Okay, I'll see what nice food do they have in there. I'll be there soon. Bye, Zhan-ge."

Wang Yibo put his phone on the passenger seat beside him. He turned his car to the certain place where some restaurants crowded in the area.

Xiao Zhan was reading a book for Ah Liang who was sitting on his lap.

"Who is this, Shūshu?" Asked Ah Liang, pointed at a picture of a big bear carrying a little girl.

"This is Papa Bear..." Xiao Zhan answered.

" Why does he carrying this little girl? Is she not scared of Papa Bear? Later he eats her!" Ah Liang blurted.

Xiao Zhan let out a chuckle. He kissed the top of her head.

"This Papa Bear is harmless. He loves the little girl so much like his on child. He takes care the little girl very fondly," Xiao Zhan explained.

Ah Liang turned her head, looking up to Xiao Zhan.

"Shūshu..." She called her uncle

"Hemh?" Xiao Zhan responded.

"I also want a Papa Bear..." Said Ah Liang.