seventeen ( It's Our First Time )

It's been a week since the accident. Xiao Zhan and Yibo continue with their daily lifes, except now they are a couple.

Xiao Zhan entered the office after he knocked on it. There,he saw Yibo was busy with his paperwork.

"Morning, Wang ye," Xiao Zhan greeted him. His face was glimmered with joy.

"Mm," that was only reply that Xiao Zhan recieved. But Xiao Zhan didn't complained. He get used to it.

He placed the coffee cup on the table and said," Today is the last day of my service."

Yibo paused his work. He lifted his face and looked at Xiao Zhan with his usual sharp gaze. Xiao Zhan smiled sweetly.

"Who says?" Yibo asked with a deep voice, intimidatingly.

Xiao Zhan flinched. He wanted to say something but no words came out from his mouth. Yibo smirked teasingly. He got up from his chair and walked slowly toward Xiao Zhan.

"Hey...! It's... It's exactly two months already. That's the agreement, right?" Xiao Zhan blurted the words nervously. He stepped back when Yibo began comes closer.

"Owh? I forgot to tell you... I have adjusted the agreement," Yibo smirked dangerously.

"W-what? You never confirm it with me! How come the agreement only one sided?" Claimed Xiao Zhan.

"You had agreed, Zhan ge...." Yibo grabbed Xiao Zhan's slender waist before his back hit the wall behind him. Xiao Zhan jolted in shock.

"When did I agree it? You talk nonsense, Wang ye! You never said anything to me before it!" Xiao Zhan wriggling, tried to remove Yibo's hand.

"I didn't say it. You did."

"Me?" Xiao Zhan pointed himself. Yibo nodded with the smirk that never leave his lips. He couldn't resist to tease this cute bunny in front of him. He looks adorable when he was blushing.

"Wang-ye... I never say anything. I do remember. I didn't say anything about agreement, except for the day you told me the first agrrement...!" Xiao Zhan pushed Yibo's body from his. This time he succeed.

He moved to the couch and sat down. Yibo turned his body around so he could see his lover who was pouting now.

" The agreement had ajusted from two months to a life time service," Yibo said,made Xiao Zhan leaped from the couch.

"Are you crazy?! When did I tell you that? I'm 100% sure,  I never said that, and never will!" Xiao Zhan shouted in shock.

"Believe me, you did, Zhan ge...!" Yibo sat on the couch and pulled Xiao Zhan's body down. Now he sat on Yibo's lap.

"Yibo! It's office...!" Xiao Zhan hissed.

"My office. No one else here, but us," Yibo replied. He snipped Xiao Zhan's scent. It was a sweet vanilla scent. His nose brushed Xiao Zhan's cheek, raising the goosebumps on all Xiao Zhan's body.

"If someone comes?"

"They'll knock first before they are enter..." Yibo's voice turned hoarse. He continued pecking Xiao Zhan's face.

Xiao Zhan who already abruptly blusing, pushed Yibo's face away. Yibo looked up at him with eyes filled with desire and lust.

"Can we do it, Zhan ge...?"

"Now?"

Yibo nodded.

"I don't want to do it in office...! Too risky!"

"Then let's go to my house."

"I'm working. And you also."

"I'm paying your salary. And I can work from home."

"You don't have any meeting?"

"Only with you.'

"I - I can't do it now!" Xiao Zhan got up ftom Yibo's lap. But Yibo's hands grasped his waist tightly.

"Why?"

"I - I'm not ready. It's my first time."

"So do I..."

"I don't know how to do it!'

"We can learn," Yibo grinned.

Xiao Zhan stared at Yibo in disbelief.

"Seriously, Wang ye.... You are a horny bastard...! Xiao Zhan gtunted.

"Are you not?" Yibo licked the cute mole under Xiao Zhan's lip. Xiao Zhan gasped. And that chance Yibo used to insert his tongue into his mouth. He sucked Xiao Zhan's lips and searched for Xiao Zhan's tongue amd savoring it.

"Hmm... Nggh... Ah!" Xiao Zhan moaned. It triggered Yibo to touch Xiao Zhan. His right hand traveled on Xiao Zhan's back. When reached the hem of his shirt he slipped his hand underneath and felt the heat of Xiao Zhan's skin.

"Yibo... Stop..." Xiao Zhan whimpered.

"You're taste so good, Zhan ge..."

"But it's  the office... Ah!" Xiao Zhan flinched when Yibo pinched his hardened nipple.

"I can't endure it, Zhan ge..."

"Ok, ok... Let's go home, Wang-ye... Let's go!" Xiao Zhan wriggled.

"Why don't we do it here?" Yibo pleaded.

"Go home or I don't want to do it at all?" Xiao Zhan threated.

Yibo smiled. Then he nodded. They stood up and fixed their clothes.

"Oowwh.... Fuck!" Yibo gtoaned.

"What happened?" Asked Xiao Zhan, worry.

Yibo didn't answer. But he moved his gaze to his lower body. It was his bulge which grew bigger.

"Pppfff...!" Xiao Zhan held back his laughter.

"You don't have, no?" Yibo glared at him.

"No! I don't have!" Xiao Zhan snorted and quickly turned around.

Yibo raised his eyebrows.

"I don't believe you! I wanna see!" He yelled and pulled Xiao Zhan by the shoulder.

"I don't have! What do you wanna see?" Xiao Zhan insisted on his denial.

"You're moaned a.lot. I don't believe you didn't turn on!"

Xiao Zhan jumped and covered Yibo's mouth.

"Your secretary can hear it. Why are you so loud?" Xiao Zhan scawled.

"Who cares? The world knows you are MINE...!"

"Aish! Spoilt rich kid!" Xiao Zhan hit Yibo's arm.

Yibo smirked. Thn he grabbed and.pulled Xiao Zhan's hand and stormed out of the office.

"Eh! Eh! Where are you going to bring me?" Xiao Zhan startled.

"Home." Yibo replied.

They walked rushly to the elevator,passing the secretary who had eavesdropped since Xiao Zhan.entered the CEO'S office. She was dumbfounded and blushed when Xiao Zhan grinned at her and greetted her:" Hi, ms. Yang!"

They reached the elevator and entered it.

"I told you, you are forbidden to flirt with my staffs," Yibo hissed.

"I told you, I didn't flirt! Only greeted them!" Xiao Zhan defense himself.

"But the way you greeted them made them look and smile at you affectionately."

"Seriously, Wang ye.... Do you eat a vinegar now? You are too pos...hmp!" Xiao Zhan couldn't talk anymore when a pair of plump lips crashed onto his. They kissed and savored eachother until they reached the basement. Fortunately, there was no one who used the elevator at the time.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁