fifteen ( The Crash )

Yibo went off early morning. He refused when Haikuan offered him to send him to the train station. Yibo prefer to take train to go to Chengdu instead of driving there which took 20 hours. It's a long journey. It would take almost 8 hours to reach Chengdu by the fastest train. And it wouldn't be better driving with his head in a mess thinking of Xiao Zhan.

He called him many times after he left the amusement park last night. But he thinks that he wasn't in a good state to talk to Xiao Zhan that time. If he did, he might burst out and reveal his feeling which he fears that Xiao Zhan would distance him again.

Yibo took out his phone when the train started to move. He opened the photos galery. It mostly occupied with Xiao Zhan's pictures. His faint smile appeared on his stoic face. Xiao Zhan could always bring a smile to the Cold guy Wang Yibo.

He remembered when he was still searched for Xiao Zhan's whereabout. After the police took him away, he didn't allowed to visit him in the hospital, due to Xiao Zhan was a prisoner and the action might put Yibo who was very young in danger if they did so. When he heard that he:s been transfered into the jail, he bravely came to the police station and sued them. This made Haikuan stressed. Haikuan was still teenager that time, and he had to look after his younger brother and manage the company at his young age. So he asked the police to not revealed about Xiao Zhan at all. He was affraid Xiao Zhan would bring the unwanted influence and affected Yibo. That's why Yibo unable to retract Xiao Zhan whereabout or whatsoever. Only when he turned 20, he able to forced the police to share him Xiao Zhan's record, about when he released from the jail and where he stayed. But when Yibo visited the place where Xiao Zhan used to live with his sister, he found that Xiao Zhan already moved somewhere else, and no one knows where he gone to.

Only after 2 years later, he got the information about Xiao Zhan:s whereabout from an unknown person who willing trade the information with an amount of money with him. So, after he got the detailed infos, he decided to ask Haikuan to transfered him to their office's branch in Beijing.

"I'll make you love me...." Yibo whispered to himself.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

A knock on the door woke Xiao Zhan up. He squirmed in the couch, then opened his eyes. He glanced at the wall clock. It was 8.10 in the morning. The knock sounded louder now.

"Coming! Coming!" Xiao Zhan got up. He walked to the door and open it.

"Zhan Zhan.... She kept asking me to send her to you," Mrs. Han appeared in front of the door.

"Ah-ah... Thank you, Àyi, for look after her. I'm sorry for troubling you," Xiao Zhan carried Ah Liang.

Mrs. Han waved her hand in disapproving." Don't say that... I'm happy she spending time with me. But she misses you more...!" She let out a chuckle.

Xiao Zhan smiled sheepishly.

"I need to go to the cafe already." Said Mrs. Han.

"Uhm... Àyi! Since I woke up late and there is something I need to do,so I can't come to work today," Xiao Zhan told her.

"Ahh... Nevermind! Just enjoy your day off today. There are a lot of people in the cafe, anyway..!" Mrs. Ham approved.

"Thank you, Àyi...!'

Mrs. Han left Xiao Zhan.

"Ah Liang.... Let's go to cànlàn gege's house!" Xiao Zhan turned tool Ah Liang.

"Papa Bear's house... Yayy...!" Ah Liang ctied, full of excitement.