twenty - nine ( The Suspect )

Zhuo Cheng walked forward, came closer to Xiao Zhan who now watching him. He crouched down to Xiao Zhan's level.

"Why? Why, Xiao Zhan?? Do you want to know why????" ZhuoCheng yelled at Xiao Zhan's face,made XIAO Zhan flinch.

ZhuoCheng pulled himself back up. Then he walked around Xiao Zhan's tied up chair.

"You are always better than me, Xiao Zhan...! You are always better in everything than me! Your good look! Your loving family! Your grades at school! Your luck! All those always left me far behind you! And I hate it! When you are a former gangster, an ex prisoner, but people still love you and accept you as who you are and make you such an innocent one, despite you were a ruthless killer in the past! That's burnt me out of jealousy!" Zhuo Cheng ranted about why he did all these.

"You are my best friend, ZhuoCheng... my very good friend that I ever have. I love you as my own brother...!" Xiao Zhan spoke in weakly voice.

"That doesn't change anything, Xiao Zhan! You're still everyone's sweetheart! Even Zoe has fixed her eyes only on you! She didn't bother to pay a glance at me who always admire her from afar!"

Xiao Zhan was shocked hearing ZhuoCheng's confession.

"You... You like Zoe Meng?" Xiao Zhan muttered.

"I love her, bastard! I love her when she was busy buzzing around you and failed to notice my presence. My feeling! Even when you finally together with that rich brat, she still has her eyes on you! I... I was invisible to her!" ZhuoCheng began to sob.

"I didn't know...."

"No one know! I kept all to myself! I want nobody know it cause I'm just a nobody to everyone!"

"Why didn't you confess to her..?"

"How could I, when she didn't bother to look at me?? I'm not a confindece one!"

"You supposed yo tell me, so I can help you, ZhuoCheng's..!"

"Huh! Help me by forcing her to accept me? Like that, Xiao Zhan??? That's no use! Because I want her to like me from the heart!"

"ZhuoCheng...."

"Shut up, Xiao Zhan! Your pleading won't change me! I will still tie you up there! I won't set you free!"

Xiao Zhan didn't talk anymore.

Suddenly there was clasps sound came from the dark corner.

"Good job, ZhuoCheng...! Your hatred toward your sweetheart friend is excellent!" A man's voice echoed in the dimmed room.

A man appeared with an evil smirk on his face.

"Yo Ning...." Xiao Zhan blinked his eyes.

"Xiao Zhan... You are loved by many people. Even that kid... Who's the name? Wang Yibo! Yes! He has fallen for you since he was in such young age! I saluted you, Xiao Zhan...!" Yo Ning said.

"Don't ever you lay your finger on him, Bastard...!" Xiao Zhan hissed.

"Oh! Hohoho.... Say a protective bae! You're really impressive, Sean Xiao Zhan! I like you!" Yo Ning chuckled.

Yo Ning walked forward. ZhuoCheng moved aside.

"But you made one mistake! A fatal mistake, Xiao Zhan! You!" Yo Ning pointed at Xiao Zhan's face. "You should've not kill my dear only brother. Now I'm taking a vengeance to take your love ones! I did separated you with you beloved niece which bring you to a breakdown. And this time... I'm putting you away from your lover! Because I know how much he loves you and it will makes him suffer to death if he can't get you! You will slowly watch him fade, Xiao ZHAN! Isn't that a very fine plan? Don't you think so, Xiao Zhan???"

"I wish you'll rot in hell, Yo Ning!!"

Yo Ning laughed histerically. And suddenly he stopped and punched Xiao Zhan hard on the face, made Xiao Zhan fell on his chair. ZhuoCheng helped brought him back sits on it. And Yo Ning punched him hard one more time. Blood oozed out from Xiao Zhan's nose.

"You are still an arrogant bitch! Even when you are powerless now!" Yo Ning flew a sidekick to Xiao Zhan, and again hit his face. Xiao Zhan's lips were cracked and let out a fresh blood.

"Yo Ning! Enough!" ZhuoCheng shouted.

Yo Ning diverted his eyes to ZhuoCheng who was looking at him with a worried look.

"Why??? You want to give him mercy, ZhuoCheng??!" Yo Ning yelled.

"No! But... I mean... Spare him for next day. You want to make him suffer, right?"

"Hmm... I think you are right, ZhuoCheng. Let's we leave him here for today! Let him starve!"

Yo Ning waved his hand hard and walked out of the room.

Zhuo Cheng looked at Xiao Zhan with hatred who was looking at him with sad eyes. He wanted to say something, but he dismissed it and walked out, left Xiao Zhan alone in a dim cold room.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

It has been two days since Xiao Zhan disappeared. Yibo already in a big mess. The blotched face, puffy eyes. He didn't any desire to do things. He always went out to search for Xiao Zhan, even his brother and Xia Hua tried to prevent him to do so.

Like that day, Yibo was walking in the street with his messy appearance, when he bumped into someone. Yibo hissed irritatedly and glared to the man he was bump into earlier. The man glanced at him with a smirk on his face, then without even say sorry, he walked away while smoking his cigar.

"Bastard..." Yibo murmured. Then he walked again, when something caught his mind.

"I have seen him before... But where?" He muttered the words to himself. He stopped walking and think of something. Something that demands him to remember where he has seen that man.

"Beijing! Amusement Park in Beijing!" Yibo's eyes widened. He looked back to the man, but he has gone.

Yibo quickly ran to the man's direction where he headed to just now. He searched in every alley he might disappeared at.
He remember that man. A man who talked and tried to pursue Ah Liang by offering her an ice cream in Beijing back then. He has suspected since then, and now he appeared again in Shanghai. He just happened to appears anywhere Xiao Zhan is. Like he is stalked him and wanted to make problems with him. And now Xiao Zhan has gone missing. His suspicious was stronger than before.

Then, he saw the man at the other end of the alley. He was climbing up a pick up truck which might picking him up there.

"Hey!!!" Yibo yelled. He ran to the truck.

The man saw him, an evil smirk on his face, then he signaled the driver to go on with the truck.

Yibo arrived when the truck already drove off.

"Come back!!!!" Yibo shouted his lung out. "Fuck!!" He cursed and slammed his hands on the wall.

"He must knows where Xiao Zhan is!" Yibo talked to himself. Then , gradually he walked back to the way he was heading off earlier. But he has a plan something in his head now. He has the truck plate:s number, and the suspicious man. He will find Xiao Zhan, definitely!