five ( I Will Be Your Hero )

"Coming! Coming!" Xiao Zhan shouted from the room when someone knocking at the door frantically.

Xiao Zhan opened the door.

"Hello, Sean?" A mid-age man greeted him.

" Oh? Mr. Tang.... Please, come in," Xiao Zhan opened the door wider, allowing the man to come into the house.

"Ahhh... That is no need, Sean. I just came to collect the rent money," said Mr. Tang,smiled.

Xiao Zhan face has changed into nervous mode. He rubbed his naple.

"Ahm.... Mr. Tang... Can you give me  time? One week. I promise this time I'll get the money," Xiao Zhan pleaded.

Mr. Tang frowned. "Uhm... How ya? You already late for three months paying the rent, Sean. I can't give you any times. I'm affraid if you have to go..."

"Please, please... No, no, no... Three days! I'll get the money in three days. Yes! I will get it,Mr. Tang!" Xiao Zhan was begging him.

"Two days, Sean... I give you two days. Otherwise, you have to leave," Mr. Tang sighed.

Xiao Zhan dropped his gaze to the floor and mumbling.

"How, Sean? Do you take it?" Asked Mr. Tang

Sean looked up. He smiled wryly. "Ok... Ok, thank you, Mr. Tang... Thank you."

"Ok, Sean... Two days, alright? I'll be back here that time," Mr. Tang walked away.

After he left, Xiao Zhan's smile faded. He looked very confused. He closed the door weakly.

"Who was that, Zhan Shūshu?" Ah Liang who vame out from the room asked her uncle.

"Ehh... An old friend," Xiao Zhan lied.

"Why didn't you invite them to the house if they your friend, Shūshu?"

Xiao Zhan smiled. He walked toward Ah Liang, then he carried her to the dining table.

"No... He was rushing. He can't stay. Came only to say hi," said Xiao Zhan. "Now you eat your dinner first, ok?"

"En!" Ah Liang nodded.

©©©©©

Mr. Tang grabbed his car's door handle. Before he could open it, a hand grabbed his hand.

"Wait!" A voice followed the action.

Mr. Tang looked up to see who it was. Then he saw a handsome young man with a beauty pale skin stood up in front of him.

"Who are you?" He asked the man.

The man was Wang Yibo. He let go of Mr. Tang's hand.

"Um... I'm Sean's friend."  Wang Yibo introduced himself to Mr. Tang.

"Oh- kayyy... Then?" Mr. Tang crossed his arms on his chest while looked at Wang Yibo suspiciously.

Wang Yibo rubbed his nose. He diverted his gaze around.

"I would like to know how much did Sean owe you?" Wang Yibo asked to the point.

"Why? Are you gonna to pay for him?" Asked Mr. Tang. He dropped his hand on the bothside of his body.

Wang Yibo averted the gaze to Mr. Tang.