thirty - two ( Please, Come Back One More Time )

Yibo touched his stomach. He felt the pain. It was hot. Hot. ... He pressed it. The crimson red snuck up through his fingers. Then it's cold. He's shivered. Then a hot liquid trailing on his cheeks.

"Zhan ge... I still can't be your hero... I'm... Fa - iled.. I'm sor... Ry. But... I l - lov - ve y-you..." Yibo uttered the words with so much difficulties.

While Yo Ning has already stood up in front of him. He laughed out loud. He laughed until then.... He couldn't love any longer.

SLAB! SLAB!

The sound of a blade slashing something echoed in the wood. And Yo Ning's laughter died off.

With eyes rolled back and mouth agape, he fell on the ground, created a thud sound.

Behind Yo Ning, there was a young man holding a sword with blood still dripping from the tip of it's blade in a warrior position after stabbing his blade on Yo Ning's back get in through his heart.

And behind him, there was an older man, supporting a male body who was unconscious. Yibo recognized the man. He was the man he saw in Beijing, offering an ice cream to Ah Liang in Amusement Park.

"Y-you...!" Yibo couldn't utter the words. He collapsed on the ground.

The man smirked.

"YiFeng! Bring him along. We need to send them to  the hospital immediately!" The man spoke.

The younger nodded. He quickly carried Yibo's body and brought him to the truck.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

The room was quiete and empty. Only the sound of electrocardiography fills the room. There was lying in bed a young man. Motionless. The wires from the machine attached to his hand and  some snuck up on his chest through his blue hospital dress. A white bandage wrapped around his head. There were some bruises and scratches on his face. Eye swollen  and blue black. The dried wound from the cracked lips. Left hand also been wrapped in an orthopedic cast. The same thing done to his right leg which hung up to one metal pole.

The impulse of the heart rate was steady, means there was still a life in his body. But he didn't open his eyes, nor make a movement. Not even a finger.

He's Xiao Zhan. He didn't die, nor alive. He was in comma and the doctors unable to predict for how long. It could be a month or two. Or even a year. Today was his 4th day since he:s been brought to this hospital. The 2 men who helped him were his gangster leader back then,Liang Zhang Feng and his godson, Liang Yifeng. They've been stalked Xiao Zhan for fast 6 months after they found out that Yo Ning and his men are targeting him for revenge.

A man came into the room. He has a gloomy face on. He walked to the bedside and stand next to it. He rubbed Xiao Zhan's shoulder gently.

"Hey... How are you?" He said, weakly
His voice was hoarse. Maybe from the cry,because his eyes also puffy.
"I'm really sorry... I'm such a coward. But I didn't know what to do? They have Xuan Lu in their eyes, and kept watching her everywhere." He sobbed.
"Do you know? I and Xuan Lu used to bicker all the time. But see now? We are dating eachother. A few days after you flew back to Shanghai, we are confessed." He chuckles in his sobs.

"Please, comeback to us. Ah Liang keeps asking about you. She wants you on her birthday next month. Do you know? The adoption of her already confirmed. She'll have a family who fond of her." He ranted about.

The man paused. He wiped his tears.

"And... Your youqian boy barely alive now. But he's alive, at least. Maybe today he'd get his consciousness back. If he know how':s your condition now, he won't survive, though. So please, come back, Xiao Zhan...!"

Then he exploded. He bursted into a wailling cry, face on the the bed next to Xiao Zhan.

"Sir, we need to do check up on the patient. You may go now," a doctor and a nurse came into the room.

The man lifted his head and glanced to them. He wiped his tears and nodded. Then he walked out.

When the doctor was doing the check up on Xiao Zhan, suddenly there was a ruckus from outside. And a loud bang from the door being slammed open hit the wall.

The doctor and nurse turned around and saw a man in hospital dress stood at the doorway. The blood stained his blue dress on his stomach.

"How is he???" He shouted quietly, due to his unstable condition.

"Yibo! You can't get off of your bed!" An older man scolded him. But the younger couldn't care less. He walked into the room, get closer to the bed, where Xiao Zhan was lying motionless.

"Mr. Wang... You should rest. You're just  get back your consciousness," the doctor said.

"No! I need to see my life...." Yibo muttered.

The doctor watched him walked slowly, approaching XIAO Zhan.
Anotherer doctor came to a halt, when the previous doctor stopped him.

"Zhan ge..." Yibo held Xiao Zhan's unwrapped hand. But there were cardiolography wires on it.

"No, no, no... Don't go again. Not anymore, Zhan ge! I've been waiting for you for 10 years. If you go again now, I won't survive. Please, wake up, Zhan ge!" Yibo talked to Xiao Zhan, hoping he will hear it and wake up immediately.

"You can't leave me again! You've promised! Why did you break your promise??" Yibo wailed. He began to shake Xiao Zhan's body violently. "Wake up, Xiao Zhan! I said wake up! Why don't you open your eyes???"

The doctor signaling to two male nurses to take Yibo away when the impulse's rate came to unsteady . The nurses grabbed Yibo:s arms and forcefully take him away and out of the room, even Yibo kept wailing and shouting. Xia Hua followed the nurses and the doctor who took Yibo away. While Hai Kuan approached the doctor who handle Xiao Zhan's case.

"How is he?" Asked Hai Kuan, after the doctor and the nurse got Xiao Zhan's impulse back to normal.

"At least there is still a life in him," the doctor answered.

"How long more he'll be in a comma?'

The doctor shook his head.

"We can't ensure it. It depends to how much he wans to alive."

"Why  his condition  doesn't better than Yibo? Yibo got shot and there were two bullets needed to be taken out from his body. While Xiao Zhan only suffers some external injuries."

The doctor looked at Hai Kuan and smiled.

"He internally injured,Mr. Wang. Worse then your brother, I can say."

"But how?"

"He suffered severe injuries externally and internally. Yet his brain consume some kind of stress due to the actions. He's been hit on his head, face, stomach. Those action could make things worse then the bullets. Like he got injured on his brain due to the hard beating. The blood clot has formed deep inside his brain tissue. That's why we done the surgery to remove it, because it could grow bigger. And he suffered the beaten for days and his body didn't get the nutritiont that it  needed. So the injury more severed." The doctor explained.

Hai Kuan nodded his head understandingly. "I see..." He mumbled.

"Ok, Mr. Wang. I excuse myself first to recheck Mr. Xiao condition in the lab."

"Please,go ahead..." Hai Kuan nodded.

The doctor and the nurse got out of the room, left Hai Kuan with Xiao Zhan.

Hai Kuan turned to Xiao Zhan. He walked closer.

"Xiao Zhan.... Please come back soon. Ah Liang is missing you. Yibo is dying without you. We need you..." Hai Kuan muttered the words. Then he left the room, closed the door behind him.

A clear liquid trailed down from the corner of Xiao Zhan's right eyes. But he didn't wake up, nor move.

"