sixteen ( Confession )

Xiao Zhan agitatedly sitting on the passenger seat. His eyes were bloodshot red from the cry. Haikuan who was driving  paid a glance every now and then.

"Everything will be alright, Xiao Zhan..." Haikuan comforted Xiao Zhan.

"Just look up the highway, Haikuan ge. Otherwise another crash would occured," Xiao Zhan muttered, made Haikuan chuckled which invited the glare from Xiao Zhan.

"You still can laugh in this kind of situation, Haikuan ge!" Xiao Zhan snorted.

"You made me," Haikuan replied, suppressing his laugh.

"Seriously... It's your only brother's life! I... I can't... I even forgot how to breath properly...!" Xiao Zhan started to cry again.

"He'll be fine, Xiao Zhan... Yibo is a tough guy," Haikuan tried to convice Xiao Zhan.

"How do you know he's fine? It's a fucking train crash! Even the man like Arnold Swazheneger ( 😂😂😂 I don't know how to spell his name ) can die if it is an airplane crash!"

"Is it suppposed to be train crash?" Haikuam amused.

"Whatever! It's still crash, though! Just drive the car faster so we can reach there earlier!" Xiao Zhan spultered.

Haikuan just shook his head with the face remaining in calmness.
The trip which supposed to be estimated by 2 hours plus, was passed by One hour only with Haikuan's crazy speed. Bet tomorrow would come speeding ticket from traffic police department.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

"Sir? Sir? Can you hear me?"

Yibo squirmed his eyes. He just gotten his consciousness. He opened his eyes slowly and he caught a blur figure. Now he laid on the floor in the train station. His eyes squirmed again adjustimg to the bright lights after he was in the darkeness for a quite a while.

"Aarghh..." Yibo growled in pain when he tried to move his legs.

"Can you walk?" Asked the officer. He helped him up.

'I'm fine.... I can do it myself...!" Yibo pushed the officer away lightly.

"Where's the boy?" Asked Yibo, realizing something before he gone passed out just now.

"What boy?" Asked the officer.

"A little boy in my arms earlier," replied Yibo.

"Owh! The paramedics have taken care of him. He lack of oxygen, he needs the intensive care," said the officer, informing him.

Yibo only nodded.

"Do you need any help to get out of here, Sir?" Asked the officer again.

Yibo shook his head. "No. I'm fine. Thank you." And he started walk, even in a limp state.

The crash victims evacuation still ongoing. There were a few of people who died and most of them got the severe injuries and have been treated by the paramedics in the accident scene or send to the nearby hospital immediately.

"Yibo!!!"

Xiao Zhan  crashing on the crowd of people in the train station. He was panicked and scared. He ran to the people he suspected to be the crash victims and check on them. When he didn't find a certain person he was searching for he yelled again with teary eyes.