thirty ( Meet An Old Friend )

Thank you so much to all of you who have read my trash. I really didn't expect this book would be loved and so many reads when I didn't have a single soul of followers when I started to write this. I'm sorry for the unedited typos. I'm such a careless person. But I'm sure you all can understand what I typed and what I meant. And sorry for my poor English. I live here with the people who mostly speak Chinese and broken English hahaha...

"Eat!" ZhuoCheng shoved a spoonfull of rice into Xiao Zhan:s mouth,but being refused. "Don:t be such a spoilt brat, Xiao Zhan! You must eat! You haven't eaten anything for three days!" ZhuoCheng scolded Xiao Zhan.

"Why do you even care?" Xiao Zhan talked in a weak voice. His condition was horrible. His eyes were swollen. Lips are champs, dried blood lined it.

"Don't be stubborn, Xiao Zhan...!"

"Why do you care, ZhuoCheng??? You have brought me to this condition! Now why do you care if I'm alive or dead???? What is the difference to you???" With the strength that left, Xiao Zhan yelled at ZhuoCheng.

ZhuoCheng got up abruptly and slammed the box of rice.

"You don't know anything, Xiao Zhan! You don't even know what I felt for you!"

"You hate me so much, right? You hate me out of jealousy! What kind of friend are you??"

ZhuoCheng grabbed Xiao Zhan collars.

"I said you know nothing! As usual, you are an oblivious person who needs somebody else's courage to notice it.!"

ZhuoCheng slammed Xiao Zhan's back to the chair.

" So what is that I didnt know now? Tell me!"

"Xiao Zhan! You still like to talk so much, even in a worse condition! I'm really impress!" Yo Ning came. He pushed ZhuoCheng to the side.

"And you, ZhuoCheng! You are still a big mouth jerk! You can spill everything I fill in your cup! You better get lost before someone else hurt!" Yo Ning pointed at ZhuoCheng who instantly had a change expression, his face turned pale. It didn't unnotice by Xiao Zhan.

"No!" ZhuoCheng shouted.

" Then shut up and get out!"

In no time, ZhuoCheng dashed out.

Yo Ning turned to Xiao Zhan.

"Well... I think I need to end your life by today, Xiao Zhan...!"

"Do it as you please..." Said Xiao Zhan through his gritted teeth.

Yo Ning laughed.

"Even when you are going to die also you still arrogant as fuck, Xiao Zhan!"

Xiao Zhan glared at him. Yo Ning took out a gun out from his coat. He checked the ammo out . Then he aimed it to Xiao Zhan's head. Xiao Zhan closed his eyes, waiting for the gun to explode.

"Bang!" Said Yo Ning. And Xiao Zhan flinched. Yo Ning laughed.

"I thought you are not scared of death, Xiao Zhan...! Hahahaha...!!"

"Just do it fast...!" Xiao Zhan hissed.

"Owh? Don't you worry about your boyfriend? He:s a living dead now, for your information...!"

Xiao Zhan gtriited his teeth, hearing he mentioned Yibo.

While outside, ZhuoCheng was felt agitated. He couldn't sit still, nor stand.

It is not right..... It is so wrong... I shouldn't do it... But Xuan Lu...? Oh my God... ZhuoCheng like battling inside his mind. He paced around. Once a while he glanced at Yo Ning's right hand man.