nineteen ( Today )

Wang Yibo just finished shower. He came out of the room and saw Xiao Zhan slept on the couch in sitting position, while Ah Liang slept on her lap. Yibo's heart melted watched such view. He walked closer to the two people. Then he lifted Ah Liang's body up and carried her to the guess room. He put her down on the bed. After he covered her body with the blanket and placed a kiss on her forehead, he went back to the living room. Xiao Zhan still slept and unmoved. He caressed his cheek. A small smile formed on his lips.

"I'm very grateful that once I met you... And even I have to separate with you for so long, God finally brings you back to me through so many difficulties. But I won't regret it. Because you are worth to fight for. With you I could have a family I've been dreaming of. A warm and happy family. You are enough for me. I promise, I won't let anyone to take you away from me already. You can't leave me anymore, Xiao Zhan... If you have to go through into fight, I will stand before you to shelter you from the harms. I love you so much.... I don't care if our love is forbidden and againsts the society. You are the one and only person who able to capture my heart..."

Yibo took Xiao Zhan's hand in his, and he kissed it. Xiao Zhan squirmed in his sleep, and his eyes slowly opened.

"Wang ye..." He called Yibo with his hoarse voice. He squinted his eyes at the bright lights.

"Yes, baby..?" Yibo stared at him.

Xiao Zhan's face turned red hearing the pet name. Yibo smiled.

"You have to get use to the pet names I'll give you. Because I will call you by so many pet names," said Yibo, teasingly.

"Silly!" Xiao Zhan slapped Yibo's hand away.

Yibo chuckled. He took back Xiao Zhan's hand and talked," I love you, too...!"

"Who said that I love you?" Xiao Zhan scawled.

"You won't surrender your first time to me willingly if you don't," Yibo kissed the back of Xiao zhan's hand.

Xiao Zhan glared at him, but he didn't have any intention for bickering with his lover right now. He averted his eyes around the room.

"Where's Ah Liang?" He asked.

"She's sleeping in the room," Yibo replied.

"I'll sleep with her," Xiao Zhan straightened her body.

Yibo frowned in disappointment.

"What?" Xiao Zhan noticed it.

"Are you not sleeping with me?" Yibo pouted, cutely. His eyes shot a kitten eyes at Xiao Zhan.

"Aish! You're can sleep alone. You:re so old already. And it's your own house. You get used to sleep alone in this big house. Ah Liang is not. I'll accompany her..!"

"So live with me. You two can get use to it as well." Yibo flashed a bright smile.

"No!" Xiao Zhan declined. And he got up. He forgot that he was injured at his lower back. "Argh!" He fell back on the couch when he tried to walk.

Yibo let out a chuckle." See? You can't even walk yet. How if in the night you want to go to the bathroom?"

"I will endure it!" Xiao Zhan hissed in pain. He tried to get up again. " Help me to walk! It's all your fault!" He glared at Yibo.

Yibo laughed. He crouched down to carry Xiao Zhan in a bridal style, made Xiao Zhan startled.

"Eh!Eh! Yibo! I said help me to walk, not carry me!" Xiao Zhan yelled.

"It's faster...!" Yibo said. He smirked at his cute bunny.

Xiao Zhan gave up. It's not use to argue with Yibo. He would insisted. He stared at Yibo's face while clung his hands over Yibo's neck. Yibo smirked one sided.