eleven ( Please, Notice What I Feel For You )

Xiao Zhan knocked on Zhuo Cheng's door. In no time the door swung.open, revealing the grumpy Zhuo Cheng up .

"Zhuo Cheng..." Xiao Zhan smiled faintly.

"Hmph!" Zhuo Cheng glared at Wang Yibo, then opened the door wider, allowing Xiao Zhan and wang Yibo to enter the house.

There was Ah Liang sitting on the couch. She was drinking a glass of milk. Xiao Zhan turned his gaze to Zhuo Cheng. And Zhuo Cheng got the look of Xiao Zhan's eyes, so he spoke :" She can't wait. So, I just heat up the milk and give it to her. And I think she likes it."

"Aha... Haha... Thanks, Zhuo Cheng for taking care of Ah Liang, "said Xiao Zhan, laughed awkwardly.

"Next time don't ask me to take care of her just because you need to take care of the big baby!" Zhuo Cheng grunted. He stomped to the kitchen to put the glass that Ah Liang used to drink her milk.

" I guess, now I'll bring Ah Liang back. Come, Ah Liang..." Xiao Zhan carried Ah Liang in his arms, but Wang Yibo quickly take her over.

"Why didn't you sleep, Ah Liang?" Xiao Xhan frowned.

"You forgot to give me milk, Shūshu...!" Ah Liang commented.

Wang Yibo glanced at him.

"What? Can't I sometimes forget?" Xiao Zhan retorted.

"Many times you forget to pick her up from my house, jerk!" Zhuo Cheng snapped from the kitchen.

"Aiyaa, Zhuo Cheng! Next time I don't want to ask you to look after my niece. Your mouth full of venomous words! Cursing all the time!" Xiao Zhan declared.

"You...!" Zhuo Cheng eyeballs gonna pop out. He came closer to Xiao Zhan and started to hit him. But Xiao Zhan  ran out while laughing and yelling," Wang-ye! Let's go home already!"

Wang Yibo shook his head. He glared at Zhuo Cheng before stepped out.

"What is wrong with that guy? He sees me as if I've been flirted with his wife," Zhuo Cheng grunted.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan was sitting in the cafe alone. The cafe was empty in this kind of time. They were playing Jenga like kids. Sometimes they let out a loud laugh, and most of the time Xiao Zhan threw his tantrum because he always makes the blocks fall down.

""You are cheating?!" Xiao Zhan shouted.

"How can? I only pulled the right blocks," Wang Yibo defended himself.

"Then why am I the one keeps losing?" Xiao Zhan grumbled and his mouth was pout.

"Such a tsundere wifey," Wang Yibo teased.

"What did you say? Wifey you say?" Xiao Zhan attacked Wang Yibo. He hit Wang Yibo's arm furiously.

"Aw! Aw! Zhan-ge, that's hurt!" Wang Yibo cried.

"Say it again? I dare you! Say it again!" Xiao Zhan didn't stop.

"Tsundere wifey!" Said Wang Yibo loudly.

Xiao Zhan eyes gone wide. He quickly covered Wang Yibo's mouth with his hand.

"Are you crazy? What if there is people hear it?" Xiao Zhan scrawled lowly.

Wang Yibo smirked behind Xiao Zhan's hand.  Xiao Zhan flinched and removed his hand from Wang Yibo's mouth when he felt Wang Yibo licked his hand.