twelve ( Let's Go For A Date )

Wang Yibo slammed the door, walked to the couch and threw himself on it. The nice smell of cooking took a peek greeted his nose.

"Sáozi is cooking? Can she cook?' Wang Yibo muttered. His eyebtows twitched.

He recalled the time he met Xia Hua. He and Haikuan met her in the police office, when he's been asked to give the police the details of the riot in the night he'd been saved by Xiao Zhan. Xia Hua was a young female detective, but she wasn't the one who handles the riot incident. She worked in the robbery departement. But that time she happened to bump with the two siblings in the police office. That time Wang Yibo threw his tantrum at the police chief, protesting to the police's decission to send Xiao Zhan to the jail after he recovered from his injuries. While Haikuan, who was still a teenager that time didn't know what to do. He needed to talk to the chief, yet he had to calm his brother down. At the same time, Xia Hua came and saw the scene. So she gave her hand to help settling the angry Wang Yibo and let Haikuan talked to the chief.

When Haikuan done with his bussiness with the chief, Wang Yibo was asleep on Xia Hua's lap, while she petting his head. Haikuan melted in seeing the view. After their mother passed away when Wang Yibo was 10 years old and his father followed by done a suicide a year later, no one else could get closer to him. Wamg Yibo shut himself from others, he even changed his look into an impassive one since then. The only one he used to close with was his own brother, Haikuan. Their age's gap was 7years.

Haikuan managed to take over the family cimpany when he was 18. And his hardwork was give him the fruitful success. The company which almost broke slowly raising under Haikuan management.

From that day, Haikuan used to be close to detective Xia Hua who was 2 years older than himself. Until that strange feeling filled their heart toward each other. And Wang Yibo also didn't mind with their relationship. He quite close with Xia Hua who was talkative and a little bit having an antic behaviour to their taste. Haikuan married Xia Hua 6 years later. And it has been 4 years of their marriage life.

"Owh! You came back already!" Xia Hua's voice distracted Wang Yibo from his thought. He turned his head to Xia Hua.

"Are you cooking?" Asked Wang Yibo,,looking at Xia Hua who was standing in ftont of the kitchen door, wearing a red colour apron.

"Yeah... Of course!" Xia Hua replied, proudly.

"Are your cook eatable?" Wang Yibo threw her the mockery tease.

"Wang Yibo! Don't underestimate detective Xia Hua's cooking skill!' Xia Hua blurted. Hands on her hip.

"Former detective, to be exact..." Wang Yibo muttered."The last time I ate your food, I ended up in hospital," Wang Yibo sneered, and turn back to the previous position.

"Well... That was... I made a mistake! But now, I already take the cooking lesson. I guarantee, you will ask for more..!" Xia Hua provided. She grinned.

Wang Yibo made a puke gesture, mocking at his sister in law's promotion.

"Just try first. Dinner time is here already. Call your brother to have dinner together!" Xia Hua said.

Wang Yibo got up from the couch lazily. He walked to the guess room, when the doorbell rang. The both of them turned their head, looking at the door.

"I'll get it!" Xia Hua ran to the door, when she saw Wang Yibo made a move, attempting to open it.

Wang Yibo just stood on the spot, watching Xia Hua opening the door for whoever it was.

"Aahhh...! My cute little bunny..!' Xia Hua bursted into excitement, once she opened the door.