four ( Try To Get To You )

Let's we call Sean as Xiao Zhan already. Except for the people who expect to call his Western name, instead.

Wang Yibo entered the office lobby. The workers greeted him which he returned with a nod. He got into the lift and hit 9th floor. Reached the floor he came out of the lift and passed by his secretary's desk straight toward his office.

The secretary chased after him with a bunch of papers in her arms.

"Morning, Sir! You have a meeting at 10am with X Logistic. Then a lunch meeting with Ms. Ng Fang from...'

"Cancel the lunch meeting!" Wang Yibo cut her words,firmly. The secretary stunned for a while before she continued.

"And you need to attend the launching for Xian Lung galery at 4pm. Then 6.40pm dinner meeting with Hua Ling group." The secretary closed the file on his hand.

"Ok." Wang Yibo sighed.

He held the doorknob, ready to open it when the secretary spoke again.

"Mr. Hai Kuan is waiting for you inside,Sir...'

Wang Yibo furrowed his brows,but then he nodded. He opened the door and saw a tall man stood by the window.

"Brother," he said.

The said man turned his body facing Wang Yibo. He smiled warmly. The secretary placed the bunch of papers on the CEO's desk.

"Sir, it's the documents for the new clients. Need to sign," said the secretary handed him a file.

Wang Yibo took a look at the papers and nodded.

"You can go back to your desk now,"

"Yes, Sir."

The secretary dashed out of the room and closed the door behind her.

"How are you, Yibo? " Hai Kuan started the conversation. He took the tea cup which is placed on the coffee table.

"Brother.... I've found him..." Yibo's voice was soft and a bit shakened.

Hai Kuan looked at his brother, confused. He looked thinking of something, but a second later he nodded his head continuesly, gesturing that he understood what Wang Yibo talked about.

"How is he?" Asked Hai Kuan.

"I haven't know much. I just discovered him for four days now," Wang Yibo explained.

"Did you talk to him?"

"I didn't."

Hai Kuan choked to the tea he just sip.

"Then how could you know if it was him?" Hai Kuan wiped his mouth with a tissue while stared at his younger brother.

"People called him Sean."

"You said his name was Xiao Zhan?" Hai Kuan looked confused with Yibo's explaination.

"Yeah.... But some of his friends also called him Sean in the battlefield back then," Yibo turned his gaze to the glass window as if enjoying the view in the city.

"Are you sure it is him?" Hai Kuan asked. He moved to the couch and sat down.

"En," Yibo nodded.

"What is make you so sure?"

Yibo turned his head, looked at Hai Kuan. Before answering, he walked to his own desk and sat in his high chair and rotated it to the both side playfully. Hai Kuan waited for the answer of his question patiently.

"His smile... It's an adorable bunny smile...." Yibo mumbled the words, but loud enough for Hai Kuan to heard them.

Hai Kuan smiled swiftly hearing his brother words which was like a teenager who talked about his crush. But... Hell, Yes! Yibo still was a teenager. He's only 22, and he was talking about his crush for 10 years he was longing for.