twenty-three ( Say Hi To The Deal )

Warning! Thus chapter contents smut scene and inappropriate gtammars. For those who underage or don't wish to read such content, please just skip this chapter. But I remind you, in the end of the chapter there are a sweet interaction between Ah Liang and Hai Kuan and stupid conversation between Ah Liang and Xia Hua.

I don't know how to write smut but my perverted brain kept pushing me to write this down. I was cringed when I wrote this, even I laughed alone like a maniac 😂😂😂

Enjoy.....

Yibo knocked at Xiao Zhan's room door, even it was opened and he saw Xiao Zhan was sitting on th bed. Xiao Zhan turned his head to see who was coming. He smiled faintly when he saw his lover. Yibo walked in and joined him sitting in the bed.

"Heyy.... Everything will be alright,ok? I'm here for you. Don't need think too much. You are having me now. And there are Brother Hai and Xia Hua jie, too..." Yibo comforted Xiao Zhan. He pulled Xiao Zhan's head and placed it on his shoulder. He kissed the top of his head.

"I'm fine, Wang ye...." Xiao Zhan mumbled.

"Why do you keep calling me Wang Ye? We are a couple now, though I'm still your owner...." Yibo wondered.

Xiao Zhan lifted his head from Yibo's shoulder. He stared at Yibo. Yibo leaned his face forward, and now their foreheads were connected.

"And I always will..." Yibo whispered in front of Xiao Zhan's lips. Then he licked that captivated mole, made Xiao Zhan flinched, but quickly relax again.

"And you're always be my little Saoye to me.... Wang - ye..."Xiao Zhan replied.

Yibo smiled. He left a peck on Xiao Zhan's lips.

"What's Ah Liang doing now?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"She's in the backyard with Xia Hua Jie. Playing with the rabbits," Yibo said. He pulled his head back.

"Rabbits? Xia Hua Jie has rabbits?"

Yibo nodded and smiled. He caressed Xiao Zhan's cheek.

"After she met you, she couldn't help but bought the rabbits home," Yibo chuckled.

Xiao Zhan's face changed into annoyed expression. Yibo laughed.

"You're all resembled me to those bunnies!" Xiao Zhan huffed. He folded his hands on his chest.

"So what? Bunnies are cute. You, too! And your smile means the world to me, Baby...!" Yibo complimented.

"Are you eating cheese cake now?"

"It's the truth!" Said Yibo. He took Xiao Zhan's phone that abandoned on the bed. "Let's see what did you named me as on your contact." He turned on the device and scrolled on the contacts rows. There was a contact written as "Wangye - Gege". He glanced at Xiao Zhan who now blushed furiously. Xiao Zhan didn't want to meet Yibo's eyes. Yibo smirked.

"What a sweet nickname, Love..." Yibo teased.

"Shut up!" Xiao Zhan spultered, made Yibo chuckled.

Yibo walked to the door. Xiao Zhan watching him while wondering where is he going? Did I say something displease him?. Yibo closed the door and locked it. Xiao Zhan got allert. His eyes widened.

"What are you going to do? Wang.... Wangye!" Xiao Zhan started to panick.

"We are deal about everyday means everyday, right?" Yibo smirked. He walked back to the bed, where Xiao Zhan moved backward which eventually he moved to the center of the bed.