twenty-one ( The New Problem Occured Part 2 )

Ah Liang surely had fun in the Amusement Park. She rode almost all the rides. She even dared to ride the rollercoaster. Yibo threw up after he got down, made the uncle and niece laughed at him histerically.

"Are you okay, Wang ye?" Xiao Zhan asked, but still couldn't hold back his laughter.

Yibo glared at him irritatedly. Xiao Zhan bursted into laugh.

"Go on laugh... If I die, you'll cry for sure..." Yibo grunted.

Xiao Zhan supressed his laughter.

"Ok,ok... Don't be angry, Hero.... Sorry. I won't laugh at you already. See?"  Xiao Zhan helped him to wipe his mouth with a tissue.

"Papa Bear.... You have to be brave, so you won't vomit," Ah Liang interfered.

Xiao Zhan put Ah Liang on his lap.

"Let:s we have the late lunch!" Xiao Zhan gave an idea. " Are you ok with lunch?" Xiao Zhan asked Yibo when he saw him frowned.

"My stomach doesn't feel good," Yibo murmured.

Xiao Zhan put Ah Liang down. He dipped his hand inside his pants' pocket. He took out a bottle of medicated oil.

"Here! Rub it in your belly!" Xiao Zhan gave the bottle to Yibo.

Yibo smirked. Xiao Zhan got allerted. Yibo lifted his shirt up. Xiao Zhan averted his eyes anywhere but Yibo:s abs.

"Rub it on for me," Yibo ordered.

"You can do it yourself!" Xiao Zhan declined.

"Oh, come on, Zhan ge...! I'm sick here..." Yibo pouted.

Xiao Zhan huffed. He opened the bottle's cap, and poured a few drops of oil onto his palm.

"You're such a baby!" Xiao Zhan grumbled. He looked around before rub it on Yibo's belly.

Yibo grinned stupidly. Ah Liang was giggling watch them.

"Zhan ge..." Yibo' s breath was panted.

"Seriously, Wang Yibo! Stop it! Not here,ok?" Xiao Zhan scolded him lowly.

Yibo chuckled. He touched Xiao Zhan hip.

"Wang  ye! I warned you!" Xiao Zhan eyes popped.

Yibo laughed. Xiao Zhan glared at him. Yibo retreated his hand from Xiao Zhan's hip.

"Can we do it tonight?" Asked Yibo.

Xiao Zhan mouth gapped.

"Wang ye...! Ah Liang is listening..!" Xiao Zhan scawled.

"She's not here..." Replied Yibo.

"Where is she?" Xiao Zjan murmnered.... BUT " Wait! WHAT????? Where does she gone? " Xiao Zhan panicked.

Yibo got up abruptly. Xiao Zhan began to run around and screamed Ah Liang's name.

Yibo ran to the other direction. He went to the food booths. He bursted into every crowds.

After about 10 minutes running around, he saw her. Stood  by an ice cream's truck. A man squatted in front of him, extended his hand to her, giving her a cone of ice cream. She looked hesitated to accept it. She just looked at the man who was smiling at her.

"Liang Liang! Don't talk or take anything from strangers!" Yibo snatched Ah Liang's hand that started extend to take the ice cream.

The man stood up. He smiled at Yibo but he recieved a death glare from Yibo. Yibo brought Ah Liang left the man who still grinning.