thirty - one ( Would We Meet In Heaven Or Hell? )

Xia Hua was visiting Ah Liang at the community. Actually it was too soon for her to visit her since she and Hai Kuan applied themselves to be Ah Liang's foster parents,but she couldn't help herself but missing the little girl, and succeed  pursuing.the authority with her antique. Of course Hai Kuan wasn't there in this barging in action.

They were sitting in a room for the foster parents to - be to meet and have an interaction with the children. As usual, Xia Hua would talk nonsense until Ah Liang asked about her uncle.

"Why Shūshu doesn't come? Doesn't he miss me?" Asked Ah Liang.

Xia Hua froze. She couldn't utter a word immediately as she used to rant with Ah Liang.

"Mama Xia Hua?" Ah Liang asked again when Xia Hua kept quiete.

"Um? He... He has something to do" said Xia Hua.

"With Papa Bear?"

"Yeah! Yeah! With Papa Bear...!"

Ah Liang was about to ask again when Xia Hua was cutting her off, 'Ah Liang, your birthfayy is coming soon. I hope all already together again when the day comes...!"

"Yayyy...!! I wish I can have my Shūshu again!" Ah Liang jumped around. Xia Hua smiled fondly watching her excitement.

"Ah Liang! You have another guest, dear..!" A nurse came interupted them.

Ah Liang and Xia Hua stared at the nurse who was standing at the doorway. And a taller figure could be seen from behind her. When the nurse moved away, Xia Hua hasped, mouth agape.

"You... You..." Xia Hua couldn't utter another words.

The man who was standing in the doorway now also surprised to see Xia Hua and Ah Liang.

"This is your biological father, Ah Liang..!" Said the nurse.

Xia Hua jumped to hold Ah Liang, while Ah Liang just staring at at the man whom she recognized as the man who brought them to the hospital
when they cought in the intruders' incident.

Liu YaBin walked slowly, closer to Ah Liang and Xia Hua.

"My child... I wasn't wrong when I have that feel..." Liu YaBin whispered.
Hand extended, made Xia Hua tightened her arms over Ah Liang.

"It's Papa, my dear...." YaBin looked at Ah Liang with a pleading eyes.

"Thank you for helping us that day. But Ah Liang is mine..." Xia Hua moved further.

YaBin switched his gaze to Xia Hua. He smiled sincerely.

"I have seen how big your sacrifice is to make her yours,  Ma'am... Thank you so much. I can rest assured that Ah Liang is taken by the right person. I won't take her from you, because I have no right to be called " Papa" by my own daughter whom I've abandoned since she hasn't born yet. I'm just here to apologise to my daughter for my irresponsibility and I regret it from the bottom of my heart." YaBin told her.

"We fell in love with her since the first time we met her. I mean, me and my husband!" Said Xia Hua.

"I can understand. Because I too have a strange feeling when first time I saw her. She reminds me of someone I used to love, but I've betrayed her faith because of my greed."

"Xiao Ying....?"

YaBin nodded. "She has her mother's eyes and nose, and the smile... It resembles to..." YaBin didn't finish his words.

"Xiao Zhan. I know. He is a great person to be Ah Liang's uncle,mother, father and friend, despite he was so young when first time he takes care of Ah Liang alone. He just .... Is amazing. You only know that he has broken the rules and made a decision against the society by loving and stay together with my brother."