TWO.

| L.F POV

I pushed the button on the gates as the monitor-voice started to speak. "Name?" It said. "Lee Felix." I bluntly answered. "Starting scan, please step onto the black dot." The voice commanded again. Just like usual I stood onto the dot as the scanner started to scan me. The scan got accepted as the gates opened so I could step into the house's frontgarden.

I tiredly walked towards the front door as the guards walking around all greeted me, just like always. I unlocked the front door with my finger scan as I stepped into the house.

I walked into the familiar living room as I saw my boyfriends Sungho sitting on the large couch whit a laptop on his lap. I set my bag down onto the table as I soon after made my way to Sungho.

I sat down besides him as I placed my head onto his shoulder. I heavily breathed out as I closed my eyes.

"Are you tired, baby?" Sungho asked me as he placed his left hand onto my thigh. I hummed as I placed my hands and head onto his broad chest.

"College life is hard, isn't it?" He said as he lightly chuckled. I jokingly slapped his chest at his dumb comment.

"Eunbyul." He called one of the maids as she soon after walked into the living room. "Yes sir?" She asked. "Make some tea for Felix." He commanded. "Yes sir." She responded as she started to walk out.

"I didn't even ask for something?" I asked confusingly while looking into his eyes.

"My baby deserves anything." He responded as he unlocked his eyes off of his laptop-screen. He lifted my chin with his two fingers and sweetly started to kiss me.

Changbin stood in front of my chair as he lifted my chin with his two fingers, making me look into his eyes.

I couldn't help but feel bad as the memories of Changbin came into my head while I was kissing my own boyfriend. Sungho's touch didn't feel as special as it did before meeting the intimidating male.

Soon after Sungho unlocked his lips from mine as Eunbyul came walking into the living room with hot tea in her hands. She walked over towards me and politely handed it to me. I bowed towards her as I muttered a small thank you.

I slowly drank my tea while leaning against Sungho, watching the current television program.

Sungho suddenly achieved a message on his laptop as he stood up. "I need to go to work. I'll see you tomorrow, babe." He said as he pecked my right cheek and walked towards the front-door.

Changbin let my chin go as he walked backwards and hung onto his desk. "You are going to give me information about their future plans and tactics."

"Sungho!" I yelled before he could open the door and step out. "Yes?" He said as he turned around. "What are you going to do?" I asked him curiously.

He chuckled. "Why are you interested all of a sudden?" He asked.

I hesitated. "Well... You're my boyfriend and I thought, maybe I should be more interested in your job since you're my boyfriend?" I responded, not even understanding what I was saying myself either.

Sungho hummed as he stepped back towards the couch. "Well okay. I'm going back to the warehouse to make a deal with someone." He explained.

"What kind of deal?" I asked curiously, trying to get more information out of him.

"About guns and stuff, you probably don't understand." He answered again as he began walking back to the door. "I gotta go now, sunshine. See you tomorrow." He lastly said as he walked out of the door and closed it after him.