TWENTY THREE.

| L.F POV

The morning had arrived as I stood up from the bed, Changbin probably already being downstairs as he wasn't laid besides me the moment I woke up.

I then made my way towards our closet as I started grabbing some new clothes to bring towards the bathroom.

Just when I arrived at the door and opened it to bathroom, I noticed Changbin standing in front of the mirror, the only thing he wore being a towel around his waist.

I got startled as I was about to close the door again. But Changbin stopped me as he spoke up. "Come in, baby." He said as he glanced towards me.

I obeyed what he said and shyly walked into the bathroom, placing my clothes besides Changbin on one of the hangers against the sink as I just awkwardly stood there, watching my bedhead trough he mirror.

Changbin chuckled as he looked at me through the mirror, reaching his hand up to push my messy hair back as he smiled.

"Do you want to shower?" He spoke up once again as he continued his morning routine.

"Y-Yeah." I answered, still intimidated by the fact that he was half-naked.

"Stop blushing, twilight." He said as he once again chuckled while watching me with a smirk.

"Go on and shower, I won't be disturbing you." He said as he came forward to my face and left a peck onto my forehead, moving back while gently stroking my cheek.

'He's unusually sweet today.' I thought as I watched Changbin get back to getting ready with a slightly confused expression.

I then walked towards the shower and started to undress myself.

"Also, Felix." He suddenly spoke up before I could start undressing as he turned towards me. "Take your purse, phone and important stuff with you. In case something happens. Alright?" He said as he smiled towards me.

I nodded my head as an answer and then started to undress myself, stepping into the shower and completely relaxing myself before this tough day would start.

.    .    .

The two of us sat in the car as Changbin drove his way towards the warehouse. My legs were slightly bouncing as I felt nervous to go back to the place where bad memories seemed to occur.

"Are you scared?" Changbin asked as he laid his hand on top of my thigh, making me stop shaking it.

I looked towards him and slightly smiled, although it was fake. "A little..." I answered as I watched his surprisingly sad expression.

He sighed as he gazed back to the road through the window.

"It'll be okay... Everything will be fine, and I'll be sure to have you safe." He spoke as he tried to comfort me, though it more of seemed like he was telling it to himself. Why did it sound like it really did?

The drive to the warehouse already had been taking a long time as it seemed to me that time had slowed down.

I looked around and then noticed a road sign saying 'Incheon International Airport' as Changbin took the road's exit to where the sign pointed to.