TWENTY ONE.

| L.F POV

"Felix, wake up." Changbin said for the third time this morning as I just hummed in response, my eyes remaining closed as I ignored him.

I wasn't planning to leave the comfort of the bed and Changbin's body heath any time soon. The reason for that being what I had heard yesterday night.

Suddenly Changbin sighed in frustration as he turned himself, making me wake up. "I'm not letting you down again." He repeated his own sentence from earlier as he scoffed. "Fucking asshole." He then said, which confused me as I quickly closed my eyes again. I probably wasn't supposed to hear that as he was mumbling to himself.

The words he had said so suddenly unintentionally made me insecure about not only myself, but also the relationship between the both of us.

Even though I tried to forget about it, his words still remained clouded in my head.

"Okay, it's been too long now." Changbin suddenly spoke up as he grabbed onto my waist, pulling me up with him as he got out of bed. He threw me over his shoulder as he started walking out of the room.

"Changbin! Set me down!" I yelled in between giggles, laughs and screams as he didn't respond to any of it and just kept on walking downstairs.

He then walked into the kitchen and set me down onto one of the dining table chairs. Walking off towards the kitchen after himself as he started looking through the cabinets.

I had to be honest to myself. I knew myself well enough to say that I did genuinely like Changbin, even if it clearly wasn't for him to do the same. Though he always said so, but that probably didn't mean anything to him.

But this wasn't going to hold me back. I had gone to far to just let all the progress fade. So who said I couldn't make him fall for me the same way I did for him?

| FLASHBACK

I was seated in one of the many barstool's as I had entered a club, which seemed way too expensive for someone like me to be here. But who even cares if it's free to enter.

I had ordered a few drinks already as I could feel myself starting to get tipsy. Why did I even enter this bar to get drunk in the first place? Well, my parents had informed me about going back to Australia next month. And there was no way of me wanting to leave South-Korea at this point in life. Seoul was as great as I had always dreamed about and studying here was a big advantage for me. If I would have to leave in the upcoming month, I wouldn't be able to finish my studies here, which basically meant hell for me.

So, here I am. Sitting in a bar while watching my unfilled glass of way too expensive wine in all sadness, completely spacing out in the bus club.

"What's gotten you so sad?" A male wearing an expensive suit suddenly said as he sat down in the barstool besides me, ordering a drink for himself.

"Cuz life sucks." I answered him in English as  he to my surprise seemed to understand, making him chuckle.

I finally averted my gaze towards the male as I noticed his features. The man was extremely handsome as he wore an intimidating aura around him. My mouth slightly fell open as I  watched the taller, who was busy watching the bartender that was preparing his drink.