THIRTY FOUR.

| S.CB POV

"Do you need anything before I go?" I asked him as he eagerly nodded his head. "Could you bring me a glass of water?" He asked as I let out a sigh of relief under my breath. "Of course." I answered as I immediately walked towards the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom, filled a glass with water, and walked back into the room. Felix still hadn't moved from his place on the side of the bed as he was carefully watching me.

I approached him as I set the glass down on the besides drawer next to him, about to walk away after. But instead Felix gently grabbed onto one of the belt loops of my jeans with his two fingers as he pulled onto them, making me turn back around.

"Stay with me, Changbin." He said as he looked at me with his deep galaxy eyes, looking right in mine.

I sighed almost silently as Felix continued to pull onto the loop of my pants, eventually making me crouch down onto my knees as I sat in front of him.

"Look Felix..." I started but Felix immediately shook his head as a no as he placed his finger onto my lips, telling me to be silent.

He gently grabbed onto the back of my head as he came forward to place his lips against my forehead, softly pecking me as I silently sat there, knowing I had to back out but not wanting him to stop either.

Felix slowly leaned back from me as he held my face into his small hands, showing me the brightest grin I've ever seen him doing. I still couldn't believe Felix had made me fall this badly for him, though he probably didn't know himself either.

"I like you." He suddenly blurted out as my eyes widened at that. Did I hear that right? "No, you don't." I told him as I was about to stand up again, but Felix pulled me back down by my shoulders as he held me down.

"I do! Look!" Felix angrily said with a cute glare as he leaned forward, lovingly pecking my nose in the same manner as he pecked my forehead.

I chuckled lightly as I looked at the cute frustrated boy in front of me, my heart feeling like it's about to burst though ripping it apart would be a better idea.

"Felix, you're drunk and you're not thinking straight right now." I said as I gently pushed his hair back behind his ear, making his eyes turn into a crescent moon as he looked down to me with a smile.

I couldn't avert my eyes off of him, he was the only person that caught my attention and made me want to look at. He was special, maybe in a strange way, but he was. There's times were I'm not able to understand him very well, but that's okay.

"I'm not drunk, Binnie. Believe me, I really like you!" Felix told me once again as I could feel myself getting happy while hearing his words, though I know it wasn't real and that made my heart hurt at the same time.

Felix wrapped his arms around my neck as he once again pecked my forehead just for the slightest. "Sober Felix wouldn't say that." I said with a sad glint in my eyes as Felix seemed to notice too.

"Sober Felix is dumb." He stubbornly answered as he grabbed onto my right hand and held it with the both of his. "He doesn't tell the truth." Felix once again said as he looked down to our hands, softly stroking mine with his thumb like it was all he had.

"I'm sure that tomorrow you'll say differently and deny everything you've said tonight." I said as I stood up, pulling Felix up with me. I lifted the blanket for him to crawl into the comfort of the bed. Felix silently obeyed as he stepped in, pulling the covers over himself as I helped him.