THIRTEEN.

| L.F POV

The next day had already arrived as I just woke up, my eyes remaining closed as I softly breathed. I noticed the warmth besides me being gone, I guess Changbin had already stood up. Maybe he's preparing breakfast again?

I turned onto my stomach and snuggled into the mattress, my face pushed into the soft cushion. Suddenly the the door creaked open, I just decided to ignore it. The covers were laying way too comfortable to change positions.

I heard Changbin's voice chuckle as his feet were heard against the floor, walking closer. "Felix." He softly said as he sat next to my body, laying his hand onto my back.

I just hummed in response as I turned my face towards him, eyes remaining closed. Changbin gently stroked my hair back and spoke up again. "We need to go to the warehouse today." He announced.

I immediately opened my eyes and frowned, a small pout lingering on my lips. "I don't want to." I answered and grabbed his hand, cutely putting it onto my cheek. "Sucks to be you, we're going anyway." He now blankly said as he stood up and made his way to the door, walking out again.

I scoffed and sat up against the headboard. 'So far trying to convince him...' I thought as I lazily stood up and grabbed some clothes from Changbin's closet, quickly changing and running out.

. . .

We walked into the gang's warehouse. Sungho never brought me with him, so I couldn't help but to feel uncomfortable as I wasn't really used to being surrounded by other gang members. I quickly grasped for Changbin's hand as I held it tightly, not daring to let go.

Changbin switched his gaze to mine and gave me a reassuring smile. Even though the smile did reassure me, I still felt intimidated by everything surrounding us.

Gang members greeted Changbin, referring to him as 'boss'. Some of them even bowed towards me, which caught me by surprise.

Finally reaching the all-so-familiar office, we made our way inside as I sat onto the chair in front of Changbin's desk, already pulling out my phone. Changbin also sat down onto his assigned place and curiously looked at me. I looked up into his gaze and saw his eyes averting to my phone. "What's wrong?" I asked him with confusion in my voice, thinking I was allowed to use my phone.

"Haven't you gotten any message from Sungho?" He asked. I looked down at my phone. "As far as I know, I haven't." I honestly answered. Changbin thought for a moment before he responded with a small 'weird' and got to work.

I once again looked down at Sungho's contact, deciding to change things up for a little. Maybe it'd be better for me to get used to the new life again.

Are you sure you want to change the contact name Babe to Park Sungho?

Cancel or Confirm?

Are you sure you want to change the contact name SpearB to Binnie?

Cancel or Confirm?

I looked up from my phone screen to look at Changbin and slightly smiled towards him, even though he didn't notice. He probably had himself already focused on finishing his gang stuff.

The door suddenly opened, making me get startled and turn around. A unbothered Lee Minho came walking into the room with Han Jisung walking behind him, clearly frustrated. Changbin also looked up from his computer screen to see the two assassins walking in.