TWENTY TWO.

| L.F POV

I had quickly changed into my own clothes as I made my way towards Changbin, who was currently waiting at the counter with bags full of my new clothes.

He had already pulled on his coat as I now arrived besides him. He grabbed onto the bags as I held onto his arm, walking out of the store together.

"So, where are we going now? I was thinking maybe we could go to a café! Can we?" I asked him as I pleaded slightly, cutely hanging onto his arm.

"We're going home." Changbin then answered as he didn't even pay me a single glance, keeping his face straight though I noticed he had a hard time.

"But why... Binnie, I want to spend some time with you~" I pleaded once again as I showed him a pout.

"We can spend time together at home, not here." He then once again denied the idea as we already arrived at the parking lot. I slightly sighed as the both of us stepped into the car.

The both of us buckled our safety belts as Changbin soon after pulled down the handbrake and drove off the parking lot.

I looked to my side as I saw Changbin shifting uncomfortably in his seat. 'Oh... the girl really meant it.' I thought as I gulped, averting my gaze back to the road.

A not that long ride after we arrived back home as the two of us entered the mansion, two maids greeting us as they immediately took the bags full of clothes from Changbin's hands, bringing them to our room.

Changbin then let himself slide down onto the couch as he made himself comfortable, hanging in the corner of the big furniture with his legs on top of it as he pulled out his phone.

'This is my chance.' I thought, though I hesitated for a little. 'Come on, confidence Felix.' I told myself as I then made my way towards him.

I walked around the couch as I stood in front of the long part of the sofa, making Changbin look up at me with a questioning look on his face.

I sat down onto the couch myself as well as I crawled over to Changbin, eventually straddling his hips as I hovered over him. I leaned towards his face as I slid my hand down towards his pants, all while deeply gazing into his eyes.

"Did you enjoy what you saw?" I asked him as I started palming his slight bulge from before.

"Don't do this, Felix." Changbin answered as he grabbed onto my wrist, pulling it away from his crotch area.

"Oh come on... I saw what happened to you at the store, don't hold back now." I backfired as I slowly started grinding down onto his thigh, all with an innocent smile on my lips.

"Stop." He demanded as he grabbed onto my waist, making me stop from moving even more.

"Why? I'm all yours now, you wouldn't have told me to stop before." I started reasoning only for Changbin to sigh.

"That's because I didn't fucking care about your feelings back then. I didn't give a shit about what you thought because me only goal was to take you from Sungho." He then suddenly said as the same intimidating aura started to take him over, but this time I held myself back from becoming scared.

"I don't care about the past, we're together now and I'm asking you to—" I started but immediately got cut off as Changbin changed our positions, now pinning me agains the sofa's  back.

"So you want me to use you, huh?" He asked as he hovered over me.

"I-I..."

"Exactly." He said as I he didn't give me any time to answer, standing up from his position as he let my wrists go.