EIGHTEEN.

| L.F POV

I sat on the couch with a blanket wrapped around my body. These past few weeks had been awfully lonely. No one other then maids where the only thing besides me keeping the mansion alive. But knowing that Changbin would come home soon made it bearable. Being able to see him after a long time would probably be the greatest feeling ever.

Just as I thought about the scenario a knock on the frontdoor could be heard as I turned my head towards it. I quickly stood up from the couch, kind of clumsily with the blanket around me.

But either way I kicked it off of me and rushed towards the door, only for it to be already opened, revealing Changbin who was closing the door behind him with a grin on his face.

Finally.

The moment I've been waiting for so long finally arrived as I sprinted towards him. He opened his arms and allowed me to hug him as tight as I've never did before.

Changbin wrapped his arms around me as a giggle left my mouth. "I've missed you." He said as he backed away from the hug and turned our posistions, me being caged between him and the door. He didn't wait any longer and immediately connected our lips.

Kissing Changbin has never felt so good before.

Our lips fit as perfect as ever but that didn't last for long as Changbin had already pulled away.

There it was again. The spark in between our gazes, making it feel like it connected the both of us together.

Changbin showed his infamous smirk as he suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, pulling me up by my thighs as he teasingly kissed my lips in advance, starting to walk soon after.

"Your stuff." I said as I chuckled slightly at how fast Changbin was going, forgetting his luggage on the way which where still standing in the doorway. "Doesn't matter." Changbin quickly answered as he scurried up the stairs with me practically hanging onto him.

[ smut warning ]

Before I could even process my whereabouts I already found myself laying on his bed, him hovering over me.

I couldn't even comment on what was happening as Changbin connected our lips once again, aggressively moving them onto mine. His lips soon after went down my neck, towards my collarbone, creating hickeys on the way down. I moaned at the feeling as his hands wandered across my body in the mean time.

After what felt like a extremely long time of torture, Changbin finally lifted himself as he looked content with his work. He lifted himself even further to take his shirt off, giving me a perfect view of his toned body.

He was about to go down to my lips again but I couldn't keep it in anymore. "Changbin, p-please." I started, looking into his gaze as I straightened myself a little while shivering slightly.

"Please, what?" He asked with a smirk, but I didn't want to answer him so I just grabbed onto the hem of his pants and tried to pull the zipper down, only for Changbin to just simply back away while shaking his head.

"N-No, no come back." I said as I crawled closer to him, only for him to stop me. "Tell me what you want, baby." He told me as I could clearly see him try to cover a smirk, he knew exactly that I was suffering the whole time.