TWENTY.

| L.F POV

"Changbin, I have a question." I spoke up as I watched him shamelessly stare at my lips.

"Tell me, twilight."

"Who is the girl in the picture standing on the fireplace?" I asked as he now averted his gaze towards my eyes.

He looked back at the fireplace only to look back into my eyes after. "You mean the photo with my family?" He asked back as I instantly hummed.

"She's my sister. But I haven't seen her in a long time." Changbin truthfully answered as he focused on my lips again, pecking them once.

'Eunbyul is Changbin's sister?' I thought as I tried to connect the dots in my head.

"T-That's S-Seo Changbin, r-right?" Eunbyul panicked while staying still. "No no no, he's not. He's one of my project partners." I tried to convince her. "Then why is he holding me like this?" She asked, Changbin instantly letting her go, noticing how naive she was.

"Uhm.. Sungho doesn't know I brought them over." I lied, hopefully convincing her enough. She just nodded her head and walked further, going into our bedroom.

"Baby, have I ever told you how gorgeous you are?" Changbin spoke up once again as he softly stroked my hair, about to close the gab between our lips only for him to stop after noticing my sudden change of character. "What's bothering you, cutie?" He asked with slight worry.

"Why does your sister work for Sungho?" I asked him as I saw his change of expression.

Changbin backed away for a little so we would be able to talk with the right distance. "It's... It's hard to explain, Felix. But you need to understand that my family didn't have any choice but to let her work for him." Changbin answered as he looked down, avoiding my gaze.

"B-But I don't understand... He's your rival, why would you trust your own sister with him?" I asked him once again as I started to sit myself up, now straddling his hips as I just sat there in confusion.

"As I said, we didn't have a choice." He answered quickly as he also sat up, his face close to mine as he held onto my hips.

"Was she your only friend that you've told me about?" Changbin asked as he tried to make me speak up, placing the palm of his hand against my cheek as he softly stroked it.

"Thank you, Eunbyul. Y-You're a great friend." I said with a slight smile plastered on my lips as I finally looked her into the eyes. She stood up. "I'm honored to be Lee Felix' only friend." She said as she jokingly bowed, making me giggle.

"How could you get me out of there, but leave your own sister with him?! Changbin, you're crazy! What if Sungho would've hurt to her? She doesn't deserve to be hurt!" I yelled in disbelief as I stood up from my position, about to walk away. But I got stopped as Changbin quickly stood up as well and grabbed onto my wrist, pulling me back into the couch.

"You don't know the whole fucking story, Felix! Stop assuming stuff and just let me god damn fix it myself." Changbin said with an intimidating aura as he stood in front of me, hovering over me as I sat on the couch.

I pushed myself back into the couch as far as possible in fear, tears welling up in my eyes. I hated this. I hated this part of Changbin.

"You're not part of my family, you don't know my family, you don't know our past and you don't know me." He said with the same way of talking that scared me while he placed his arm besides my head, leaning on the couch, making me press against the couch even further.