THIRTY SEVEN.

| L.F POV

Junghwa had parked the car in front of Changbin's mansion, where I had lived too. I stepped out of the car and opened the gate, walking trough the pretty long entrance garden as I looked around the place. Guards were still standing in place at their spots as some of them waved towards me, causing me to awkwardly wave back.

Soon after I arrived at the front door as I couldn't help but hesitate. I just stood there, watching the door that for sure wouldn't open itself. But why did I hesitate? I made the right decision. I was finally able to leave and restart my own life like I wanted it to be, yet something seemed to hold me back.

I couldn't wait anymore as I just decided the open the door. I stepped in and noticed Changbin wasn't around, so I walked as silently and quickly as possible towards the stairs.

I went up the stairs and made my way towards the bedroom, still no Changbin in sight. I stepped into the room, but came to a halt in an instant. I carefully looked around the room with an empty feeling in my stomach that didn't feel very pleasant.

Though I just ignored it as I went to grab the luggage cage. I started grabbing my clothes out of the wardrobe and stuff from bathroom with a fast pace as I practically threw everything in. It didn't take me that long as I was finished in only a few minutes.

I looked around the room for the last time, hoping I didn't forget anything important, as I then hurried out, making my way back downstairs as I was ready to leave this place for good.

Changbin was nowhere to be seen yet again as I just shrugged my shoulders to that. 'Where could he be?' I thought in confusion. 'Maybe he went out looking for me.' I told myself, but he could literally be anywhere since the mansion was that huge.

I walked up to the hall that led to the front door, almost reaching the door.

"Felix." A sudden voice said as I was about to reach the door, causing me to get startled. I looked to the side and saw Changbin standing in the dooropening to the kitchen.

"C-Changbin." I said as I awkwardly turned myself to face him. He looked at me with one of those unreadable expressions he used to show me, and that made my heart hurt.

"Where are you going with that?" He asked, more like demanded for an answer, as he eyed the luggage carrier behind me.

"Uh-uhmm.." Was the only thing that left my mouth for a few good seconds as I looked down to the floor in guilt.

"Tell me." Changbin interrupted me from making up the best lie I could think of as he came walking up to me, his face still showing no emotions as it felt like he looked trough my soul with those intimidating eyes.

"I-... I'm moving out." I said as I didn't dare to look up in his eyes, his gaze was too strong for me to handle as it felt like guilt was eating me up from the inside.

"P-Please don't look at me like that." I told him, more like pleaded, as Changbin didn't seem to move himself anymore, making me look up to him with a clearly readable insecurity.

"Then go." He coldly said as his expression didn't change for one bit, the cold eyes staring into mine as it hurt so so much. But why did it? Why didn't I just walk out of this house and accept the new life I was about to start? Why did I feel so empty right now?

"I..." I tried to speak up, but what did I even want to say? I just decided to keep my head low in embarrassment. "I'm sorry..."

"Don't." Changbin responded as he just stood there, his arms crossed as he wore that same intimidating expression he used to use show all the time. Which immediately reminded me of the fact that he still is a gang leader. And how could I forget about the fact that this man is just as dangerous too?