SEVENTEEN.

| L.F POV

Chan waved towards me as I stepped into the familiar office. As I expected, mr. Seo was sitting on the office-chair, reading some papers that seemed important.

"Mr. Seo." I called for the man who was seated behind the desk. He tilted his head up and nodded for me to go on, flipping a page over in the mean time.

"I have a question, sir." I stated as I stood in front of the desk. Mr. Seo slowly closed the map with papers as he looked towards me, his attention now fully on me. "Ask away." He answered as he sat back into his chair.

I hesitated for a little but decided to just ask, I had to know. "Is Changbin still alive?" I asked him with slight sadness in my eyes. Nobody had even been talking about him any second and it confused me.

"Nobody has enlightened you yet?" Mr. Seo asked back. I shook my head from left to right as they hadn't.

"Well then I have good news for you. He's still alive and staying in a hospital for a few weeks, that being the reason why I took his place for a while." He explained as I felt a huge relief.

Hope started to come back as I smiled to myself. "Thank you, sir." I thanked him as I stood up. "I've gotten my answer, I'll be leaving now." I lastly said as I bowed politely and made my way towards the exit.

"Wait, I have a question for you." He suddenly spoke up as I turned myself back around. "Yes, sir?" I said for him to go on as I awkwardly stood in front of the desk.

"Do you love my son?" He asked me with a expression I couldn't read, that reminded me of Changbin.

"I-I... I think I do?" I answered in slight hesitation. Love was a huge word, but I guess I could say that I'm slowly falling for him.

Mr. Seo smiled towards me, "That's great. Stay safe, Felix." He responded as I guessed he expected me to walk out.

I immediately turned around and walked out of the office. 'That was kind of strange.' I thought as the male still intimidated me. He didn't seem as bad in person, but the memories of what Sungho had told me about him changed that view on him.

Though I couldn't help but to smile as I walked to the exit. Seeing Seojun wait for me with a slight smile worn on his face. "Let's get you to the house." He said as he opened the car's door for me to step in.

.    .    .

Seojun had dropped me off at Changbin's mansion and told me to go inside and make myself feel at home. I did as asked and stepped inside the house, instantly being met with two maids.

"Good day, mr. Lee. How can we help you?" The taller of the two asked as she politely bowed towards me.

"Uhm... Hello?" I answered as I bowed back to the two. They seemed unused to that as their expression seemed kind of startled, making them bow back to me once again.

The one who had spoken up elbowed the other as it seemed like she was asking her to do something. "Right." She started. "We're two maids of this house and we'll be serving you for the time you'll stay here with mr. Seo." The shorter said as she once again bowed.

"Oh, okay. I maybe already have something you could do for me. First off, no need to call me mr. Lee, just say Felix." I said as I smiled towards the two, making them nod their head as they neatly stood in front of me.

"And don't feel pressured to act so polite around me, it's okay to slip out of that monotone some time." I told them as I slightly chuckled.