THIRTY TWO.

| L.F POV

I had entered the familiar club as spotlights were swarming over the crowd of people, making the bunch of bodies dancing against each other even more visible as they always were.

I looked around the crowd and decided to not join them yet, I first needed a drink to loosen up for a little.

I walked up the bar and sat down onto one of the fancy bar-chairs, raising my hand towards the barman for him to notice me. He came up to me and so did I order a drink, not even knowing what it said but taking it anyway.

After I chugged one drink down, another and another came served up to me. I drunk further as if the alcohol had no side effects on me, but of course it did. I started to feel a little lightheaded, but not enough to have my thoughts stop from running wild.

I ordered yet another drink, but as it got served I just sadly watched my reflection in the liquid. 'God, life really hates me, huh?' Was the only thing my thoughts told me as I placed my head and arms down onto the bar.

"Why can't you just stick to the plan, coward." I mumbled to myself in a despising manner.

I then suddenly felt a hand fall onto my shoulder is I quickly shifted myself in my seat, looking at the stranger behind me.

"Hey, are you okay?" The unfamiliar male asked me as he sat down in the seat right besides me.

"Yeah, I'm fine.." I bluntly answered as I laid my head back onto the bar, not even bothering to talk with the boy besides me.

"Heartbreak?" The latter suddenly asked as I shot my head back up. No, it wasn't a heartbreak. Though I could clearly feel my heart break trough every second of the day.

"No. Not really." I honestly answered him as I then finally started to examine the other's face.

The male had these really deep brown eyes, almost black, though they looked kind of...  comforting? His clothes didn't seem that special as he was clothed in a fully black outfit. He also seemed around my age and god I have been staring for too long by now.

"Like what you see?" The boy joked as I quickly averted my gaze from him, not wanting him to see the flustered expression on my face.

"What made you so sad, kid?" He then asked me as I looked back to him while sighing. "Who said I'm sad?" I stubbornly backfired.

"Your posture seems fairly sad." He started as he eyed me. "And also, the fact that you were chucking all those drinks down with no stopping made it kind of obvious." He said with a chuckle as he pointed to the empty glasses.

I rolled my eyes as I mumbled a 'whatever'. "Did you lose your job or something?" The guy then continued asking questions.

"Why would you care?" I asked him with a glare as I crossed my arms.

"Because I'm concerned that you won't survive the night like this." He said as it made me huff.

It fell silent as I felt this immense willingness to just rant everything out to a stranger, it's not like he would believe me anyway, right?

"Have you ever been scared of the one you love?" I suddenly asked him as he averted his gaze back to me. "How could you be scared of someone you love?" He answered as he took a small sip of his drink. "You don't really love someone if you would feel that way." He gave me his honest opinion as I just silently nodded my head, too absorbed in my thoughts.

"But tell me, why does he scare you?" He said as he came a little closer, not too close so it would be uncomfortable but just to make sure he would be ready to listen to me.