THIRTY NINE.

| L.F POV

"Felix, what about you, son? Would you like to marry Junghwa too?" Dad asked me as I looked up at him, making my train of thoughts take a halt at just the right stop.

"No, I can't." I said without any hesitation as I saw my parents' eyes clearly widen.

"Felix? What do you mean?" Junghwa then asked me as he put his hand on my shoulder, making me avert my gaze towards him.

"I'm sorry, Junghwa." I whispered an apology as I stood up from the couch. "Thank you for everything, but I don't think this is the right decision." I said as he looked up to me with confusion spread on his face.

"Felix son, what are you talking about?" My mom asked me as she looked up to me with a disappointed glint in her eyes.

"I've made a mistake." I told them, or more like myself. "This just isn't right." I said as I grabbed onto my phone that laid on the couch, chucking it into my jacket's pocket.

"What are you talking about? Junghwa is an amazing man and I'm sure it's the right decision to marry him." Father said with a tone that didn't seem to be very amused about the situation.

"Yes, Junghwa is amazing. But all you could care about is his company and money. And even though he is perfect in every aspect, he isn't the right one and we aren't in love." I told my dad in a frustrated manner as he stood up with disgust spread over his face.

"Felix how about you sit down so we can—" Father started talking calmly but I immediately cut him off as I stormed out of the room, mouthing my last 'sorry' towards Junghwa as he gave me an understanding nod.

I ran out of the house as I looked around the street, already hearing my parents hurrying after me from behind.

'I need to see Changbin, right now.' I thought as a sudden idea came to me, looking around to see a taxi stop at the end of the road on the other side of the street.

Hearing my parents almost reach to me, I ran across the road without looking for any passing cars as one of them immediately honked for me to watch out, but I couldn't care any less as I shook my parents off.

I ran towards the taxi stop as fast as I could as I already saw one approaching from afar. I hysterically waved my hand for him to notice, and luckily he did as he stopped besides the road.

I opened the door and stepped into the car as fast as I could as I told him the address of Changbin's house, noticing the way the man's face frowned as I mentioned the rich neighborhood of Seoul.

"Please drive as fast as you can, I'm in a hurry." I told the male as he nodded his head, instantly driving off with a fast pace as I nervously sat besides him, worrying if Changbin would still even want to start all over again at this point.

It didn't take long as I arrived at the street Changbin lived in, not even waiting for the taxi to stop as I practically threw my money in my seat and hurried out of the car, running up to the mansion.

I arrived at the gate, completely out of breath, as I then came to the second conclusion that day. How was I supposed to come in?

I looked around the huge garden for about a few minutes, and just when I was about to give up, I saw Eunbyul walking out of to the front door.

"Eunbyul!" I quickly called for her to notice me, making her wave towards me with the same comforting smile she always wore as she walked up to me, opening the gate for me to come in.

"Felix, how are y—" She started talking but I wasn't going to wait for her small talk as I cut her off in an instant.

"Where's Changbin?" I asked her, my breath still hitching as I held my sides to steady myself from the exhaustion.