TWENTY EIGHT.

| S.CB POV

'God, this is confusing.' Was the only thing I could think of as I walked around the grocery store, unable to nor understand most of the signs hanging from the ceiling.

'I should've just went to a restaurant, it's not like people recognize me here.' I thought to myself in regret as I walked further.

Just when I was about to return to the exit without anything to actually buy, a small hand tapped onto my back.

I turned around to see a small girl, around the age of five, looking up at me with tears glinstering in her eyes. "C-Can you help me?" She asked me in English.

I looked around with a confused expression as I tried to understand what she had said. I crouched down to her eye level so it wouldn't be even harder to catch up.

"Why- are you crying?" I asked the little girl with a hardly understandable accent. She furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at me with a confused expression. Did I say something wrong?

"My m-mommy." She blurted out between tears falling down her cheeks.

"Hey, hey, hey.. don't cry." I said after I finally understood what was wrong with her, whipping her tears away with my thumbs.

I held out my hand for the lost girl to grab, making her instantly grab onto it as she held it tightly.

We wandered around the store for a while, mostly because I was trying to find the information desk, while the small girl tightly held onto my hand.

I then finally found the counter as I already noticed a young woman standing next to it with a worried expression. Her eyes then landed on the two of us as she immediately came hurrying up to us, making the small girl let go of my hand and hurry up to her mother as well.

The woman hugged onto her kid as I slowly walked up to them. Just when the mother noticed me, she pulled out of the hug with her daughter as she stood up from her crouched position.

"Thank you so much!" She said with a genuine smile as the girl hugged onto her mother's leg.

"It's okay." I answered with a cracked accent and a smile while bowing my head, only to remember they didn't do that here, so I stopped midway which made the woman chuckle.

The girl then let go of her mother's leg as she ran back to me, wrapping her small arms around my legs as she hugged me with full force.

"Thank you!" She thanked me as I chuckled, awkwardly returning the hug.

. . .

| L.F POV

Fruits, vegetables, meats, bread, snacks and don't forget to buy some drinks.

It was almost evening as I was walking around the grocery store, trying to find the right products for the night. It was confusing since the supermarket was different from the one I was used to. But either way I continued trying to finish this as fast as possible so I could go back home and eat.

Just when I had finished paying for my purchases, I noticed a familiar figure standing in front of the information desk with a mother and child.

I watched the three communicate as I noticed the familiar person being Changbin. I slightly panicked at first, but couldn't help but smile as the small girl hugged onto him.

I saw Changbin's face go soft at watching the girl speak, a sight I never got to see before.

Just when I had lost myself in staring at the two, Changbin turned his gaze towards me as he widened his eyes.