FOUR.

| L.F POV

It was late at night as I was watching movies on the couch. I yawned as the movie started to bore me and the need to sleep started to take over. I decided to stand up and walk up the stairs.

Sungho had already come back and sat in his office, working. I walked through the hall towards his office to tell him I was going to sleep. I opened the door and peeked inside, seeing his work on his large computer screen. An idea came into my head.

"Felix?" Sungho said as he figured out it was me. I took it as a sign to walk into the room. I walked up to him and hugged him from behind, silently reading the information on the screen of his computer. I saw a chatroom standing on the left side of the screen.

'Let's meet tomorrow, then we'll figure the plan out.'

"Are you tired, baby?" Sungho asked as he grabbed the both of my cheeks and turned my face towards his. I nodded as I slowly got out of his grip and walked towards the door.

"Wait, I'll go with you." Sungho suddenly said as he stood up and turned his computer off.

We walked towards the bathroom and started doing our stuff. I couldn't help to feel sad while I was staring at myself in the mirror. I felt horrible about the fact that I had to betray my very own boyfriend.

"What's with the sad face, baby?" Sungho suddenly said. My gaze switched to his reflection in the mirror. He was just standing there, looking at my expression. I immediately stopped brushing my teeth and spit the toothpaste into the sink.

"I just miss you..." I said as I turned towards him and held onto him.

He sadly smiled as he engulfed me into a hug, his hands comfortably stroking my back. "I'm sorry..." He apologized. I felt bad for him since I knew he also had a hard time being away from me.

He stepped back as he grabbed my hand and walked out of the bathroom, pulling me along. We walked towards our bedroom and soon after arrived. We stepped inside as Sungho said a simple 'change'. I did as told and changed into a white t-shirt and short but comfortable breeches.

I suddenly felt two hands grab my waist as Sungho held me sweetly. He turned me around and carefully pushed me onto the bed, him hovering over me.

Changbin came closer to me as his face was now placed besides my left ear. "Your boyfriend is nothing compared to me, is he?"

I suddenly thought back to this afternoon, thoughts of Changbin swarming around my head. I unnoticeably shook my head and grabbed Sungho by his neck, pulling him down to kiss me. He immediately kissed back and smirked into the kiss.

He slowly and teasingly backed out of the kiss as he spoke up. "What's with the haste?" He asked as he stroked my sides. I huffed as I knew Sungho is one of those persons who will tease you death. He chuckled as he grabbed me up and sat down against the headboard, setting me down onto his lap.

"Let's just cuddle for today." He said as he wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me down onto him. I smiled as I snuggled up to him. We laid like that for a while as Sungho soon after shuffled down, now lying on his back with me laid on top of him. We peacefully laid like this until I felt myself falling into sleep.

.    .    .

I sat in class with a bored expression on my face. Students were talking as the teacher hadn't arrived for the whole hour long. He had probably called in sick, but there was no one to replace him and take his lesson over.

The sound of the bell was heard as students started to step up and walk out of the class. I did the same as I was now walking through the halls, about to head outside. 'This is going to be a long day...'