TEN.

| L.F POV

Sungho and I were sat across from Changbin and Hyunjin on the couch. The guards stood behind us and the assassin duo were standing behind them.

A heavy silence was left in the room, which made me extremely uncomfortable. While the other ones in the room seemed to deal with it naturally.

Suddenly Changbin broke the silence. "So, what brought you here?" He asked with a cocky smirk on his face. It seemed like this has been what he wants all along.

"You know damn well why I'm here." Sungho scoffed as he had gotten into his intimidating gangleader modus, his aura seeming to be way different then it normally would. "You're a weak leader." Sungho said right after. Hyunjin frowned at that as Changbin just remained expressionless.

"What makes you think that?" Changbin asked once again while lifting his left eyebrow. "Your rival's boyfriend is off limits." Sungho responded with a glare.

Changbin stood up. "There are no limits or rules in this life. That's why we all chose it. Isn't that right, old friend?" He responded while glancing at him.

"Maybe for you, but not for me. I never chose for this path, it just happened." Sungho responded while also standing up and making his way towards Changbin. The guards and assassins patiently waited, not daring to make a move.

"Exactly. So who's the weak leader now?" Changbin teased as they stood right in front of each other.

Changbin and Sungho looked like they were having a staring contest while the only words swarming through my head were 'old friend'.

I decided to stand up and made my way to the both of them, standing in between them. "What did you mean with old friend?" I asked while looking at Changbin curiously.

Changbin's eyes softened as he looked at me . "You haven't told him yet?" He asked as he turned to Sungho. "Told what?" I asked curiously.

"Sungho and I were best friends back in the days." He answered. I looked between the two in shock. 'Them? Best friends?' I thought in disbelief.

"I don't understand... Then how did you two end up in rivals?" I asked with confusion spreading on my face, stepping back from the two.

I saw Sungho eyeing Changbin as he just sighed afterwards and sat back down into the couch. "It's your boyfriend, you should explain him." Changbin said as he also sat back besides Hyunjin.

.    .    .

:: 13 years ago

"Sungho-hyung!" Changbin yelled as he ran up to his best friend. Both their fathers had an appointment with each other, so it was a perfect opportunity for the best friends to meet each other once again.

Changbin hugged his best friend from behind as Sungho turned around and hugged the smaller back. At the time Sungho was 9 years old as Changbin was 7 years old. The both of them had been best friends since they were born, basically since their fathers were partners in crime.

"What are we going to do today?" Sungho asked the younger as he pulled him along to his room. "I don't mind! As long as i'm with hyung..."

.    .    .

:: 9 years later

Both of the family's were sitting at the large dinning table in family Seo's house. Mr. Seo had invited Mr. Park and his family to come eat at their home, for a small anniversary they said. They finished their meals as the elders on the table started to drink.