NINETEEN.

| L.F POV

The sun had started to set as I sat besides Changbin, who was currently seated in the drivers seat of his expensive car, which I was too scared to even touch. Changbin had kept his promise as we were about to go on a date, which made me smile just at the thought of it.

"Binnie?" I started as I turned myself towards him, him just humming in response for me to go on. "Where are we going?"

"That's a surprise." He blankly said as he kept his gaze focused on the road.

"Come on, at least tell what we're going to do..." I pleaded as I grabbed his hand which was laying on the gear.

"We're going to a restaurant." He answered as he now held onto my hand, softly rubbing circles on my smaller ones with his thumb.

I hummed in response as I watched the streets through the window, still remaining the same hold onto Changbin's hand until he had to use it to actually drive.

Not long after we arrived at a specific restaurant that looked like one of those chic restaurant you'd see in movies. I could already gaze through the windows as I saw luxurious tables and chairs standing in the building, chandlers hanging from the ceiling and pretty flowers standing in beautiful vases.

"A-Are you sure this is the right one?" I stuttered slightly as I watched the people inside, all wearing the most expensive brands you cloud think of.

"Of course." Changbin answered as he already started stepping out of the car, making me quickly unbuckle my safety belt and follow him.

"Isn't this like, really expensive? Aren't we wearing the wrong clothes? What if they'll judge us? What if-" I started asking hundreds of questions as I slightly panicked.

"Felix, don't worry, it's just a restaurant." Changbin cut me off as he pulled me into his embrace by wrapping his strong arms around my waist.

He kissed the top of my head as we stared into each other's eyes. "Who do you think I am though, Lee Felix? I'm the Seo Changbin, what did you expect from me, a fastfood store?" He then said with a light huff while smirking, grabbing my hand and pulling me along with him.

'Way to ruin the mood.' I thought as I just sighed and followed him inside, tightly holding onto his hand for reassurance.

Changbin opened the entrancedoor as immediately after stepping in a male wearing a neath clothes came walking up to us, a big grin on his face.

"Changbin-hyung!"

It was a picture of Sungho and Changbin with two other boys. They seemed around the age of middle school students as the other two unfamiliar boys seemed to be their friends.

I couldn't help but think of one of the unknown boys as I saw the male's face, guessing it was him because of the way he greeted Changbin.

"How have you been?" The taller male asked as he hugged his friend, making Changbin awkwardly return the hug, though a smile could be seen on his face.

"I've been great, how about you, Byungwoo?" Changbin answered as he asked his friend the same.

"Amazing, the restaurant has been doing great!" He answered with a smile as he now averted his gaze towards me.

"Ohh who's that? Your new boyfriend?" Byungwoo teased Changbin as I just awkwardly stood besides him, making sure to hold onto his hand as tight as possible.

"Knock it off, Byungwoo. And yes, he is." Changbin answered him as he once softly squeezed my hand, reassuring it was okay.