THIRTY.

| L.F POV

I hesitantly walked down the stairs with Changbin following right after me. Was it the right decision to face it all and go back to South-Korea? Probably not, but I promised him.

"I'll show you that the rivalry has came to an end." Changbin said as he patted the back of my head.

"What did you say?" I asked him as I opened my eyes in confusion. Did I just hear that right?

"I said, I'll show you that the rivalry has ended." He repeated himself as I immediately shot back from the hug.

"Wait, what? You mean between you and Sungho?" I asked in shock as I couldn't believe what Changbin just said.

"Yes, right after you left to Australia." He answered as he looked me in the eyes, looking very confused to why I didn't know yet.

We arrived at the end of the staircase as the both of us walked into the living room, where my parents still sat.

Dad was the one to notice us first as mom quickly turned around to meet eyes with the two of us. I awkwardly stood there as the three of them were anticipating for me to say something.

"R-Right uhmm.. so we discussed everything and uh... I-I'll go with you." I admitted as I looked down to the floor.

"That's great, then we'll also plan the engagement and—" Dad started talking with a happy grin but I immediately cut him off.

"What, no?! T-That's not what I meant by that!" I hurriedly said as I could see the anticipation fall from my mother's eyes. Did they really expect me to marry Changbin this instant after having a ten minute talk with him?

"God, I don't want to talk about this anymore. Let's just go and then we'll see what happens." I lastly said as I stormed out the front door, not even taking the effort to say goodbye.

. . .

A knock on the door was heard as it made me freeze. I averted my gaze to the clock as my face fell. 'It's already time to leave?!' My thoughts yelled as I hurriedly rushed towards the door to open it.

I opened the door and saw Changbin standing in the hall with his luggage besides him as I awkwardly smiled and ran back into my bedroom, leaving the door opened for him to walk in.

"You ready yet?" He asked after a few short seconds as I huffed at that, quickly running back into the living room with my stuff. "Does it look like I'm ready?" I responded as I dropped my things and ran to the other side of the apartment towards the bathroom, making Changbin chuckle.

"I don't want to stress you out, but we have twenty minutes before we need to meet up with your parents." He then said as he watched me run around the place. "And it takes fifteen minutes to drive there." He pushed once again as he waited.

I quickly threw the left out things in my luggage as I zipped it up. "I know, I'm done here anyway." I said as I drove it out of the living room.

"You sure you've got everything?" Changbin asked me as he looked around the room, making me quickly shake the thought of forgetting something important off. "Yeah, yeah, let's go." I said as I motioned for him to come out.