TWENTY SIX.

| FLASHBACK

"Noona! What made you come here?" Byungwoo yelled from the school's exit to the yard, seeing Changbin and his sister Eunbyul talking with each other.

The short female turned around and fondly smiled at the younger. "Hey guys!" She greeted them as she waved her hand.

Minjun and Sungho came walking up to the siblings as Byungwoo hurried himself forward to them. "Why are you here?" The tallest excitedly asked Eunbyul, he has seen her as his own sister since he was a small child.

"Well, I came to school to pick Changbin up." She answered the younger with a smile.

"Why though, you never come here?" Sungho suddenly asked as the two others had caught up with Byungwoo.

"We decided to go to the park together after school, do you guys want to tag along?" Eunbyul then offered them.

"Eunbyul, no." Changbin immediately denied the idea, not wanting his friends to be associated with his sister. But Eunbyul didn't pay any attention to him as she just shrugged it off.

"Changbin-oppa!!" A girl from behind suddenly yelled with her annoying high-pitched voice as she came running up to him on her heels.

The girl pushed Byungwoo out of her way as she clung onto Changbin's arm along with her other friend. "Who is she?!" She asked with a disgusted expression, motioning her head towards Eunbyul.

Eunbyul frowned her brows as she watched the two girls cling to her little brother while Byungwoo straightened himself as he glared at the two.

"When will those girls ever learn he's gay." Sungho lowly said towards Minjun, which made him cover his mouth in laughter.

"I thought you weren't into girls, Changbin?" Eunbyul asked her little brother as she titled her head in confusion.

"That's because he doesn't like you, but me!" The same girl as before said as she gripped onto Changbin's arm even tighter.

"No, I don't." He then spoke up as he shook the two girls off of him. "And she's my sister." Changbin told them with an annoyed expression, only for their mouths to fall wide open.

"O-Oh, it's so nice to finally meet you!" The both of them said in unison as they bowed towards her.

"Okay, now it's a great time to fuck off." Sungho then bumped in as he pulled the two girls away, pushing them towards their other friends who had been watching for the whole time.

"Let's go!" Minjun spoke up as he wrapped his arms around Changbin and Byungwoo's shoulders.

"No, I- ugh nevermind." Changbin tried to stop them but just gave up as he got executed to the exit of the yard, making Eunbyul giggle as she walked after them besides Sungho.

Not too long after walking to the park the five of them finally arrived as they walked around, talking about sudden topics and laughing because of dumb jokes.

"I'm curious, does any of you already have a girlfriend?" Eunbyul suddenly asked the three friends as they averted their gaze towards her.

"No, they don't. Who would fall for these guys." Changbin answered the question as he laughed.

"Says the one who has girls swarming after him while he's into guys." Sungho sassed back as that made the other two laugh, including Changbin's sister.