THIRTY FIVE.

| L.F POV

I nervously watched my phone as the time ticked further and further, nibbling on my lower lip in worry. The clock had almost reached five in the evening and I really needed to leave, or else I wouldn't be on time, which couldn't be an option.

Though there was one problem; Changbin sat on the couch in the living room as he could most likely see me leaving, which would probably cause questions, and I had to avoid those.

I gave up on sneaking out and decided to just take the run for it as I grabbed my jacket and quickly hurried up to the door. The door-handle was almost as close for me to reach, but I, of course, wasn't lucky for today either.

"Felix, where are you going?" Changbin spoke up as he didn't even look up at me, still focused on his laptop as he continued typing.

I hesitated for a little, about to say something like 'going out for a walk', but that didn't work out very well yesterday either. "To work." Was what I bluntly answered as I didn't see any other option, hence would he believe me if I had said something else.

Changbin turned around with a confused expression plastered on his face. He looked at his watch and up to me again. "At this hour?" He asked as I could feel him becoming skeptical about the situation.

"Yeah.. I need to pick some things up for tomorrow." I lied as he just nodded.

"Come here for a second." He asked as he motioned for me to come closer.

I did as asked as I walked up to him. He then lifted his hand up to my face as he placed it against my lower lip, gently moving his thumb across them as I could feel my cheeks starting to heathen up.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked him as he did it yet again but then to the corner, his eyes focused on my lips.

"There was some blood on your lips." He said with a small smile as he looked up to me. "Now go." He lastly said as he turned back to his laptop, making me leave instantly before he could even think about changing his mind.

. . .

I stood in front of the building towering over the others, being one of the eye-catchers of the city. I nervously tapped my feet onto the pavement as I read the huge sign on top of the entrance, doubting whether I should go inside or not.

I got consumed in my own world as someone suddenly bumped into me, making me snap out of it as I looked at the person. The woman mumbled a quick 'sorry' as she bowed, hurrying inside the building right after.

I took a few seconds to gain confidence as I then stepped inside. The interior looked extremely elegant and expensive too as I couldn't take my eyes off of the building. But I didn't expect anything else, because this is one of the top companies in South-Korea.

I walked up to the elevator and clicked the button, making it open up almost immediately as I stepped in, noticing the many floors. I looked at the business card and saw the right department would be 'Dutty Free', so I clicked on that button.

It didn't take long as I soon arrived at the right floor, stepping out of the elevator with a little dizzy feeling, since the elevator went up so fast. As I stepped out, a stunning secretary looked up from her work as she smiled. "Hello, can I help you?" She asked me as I hesitantly walked up to her.

"Yes, I'm here to see Choi Junghwa." I told her as she nodded. "I remember." She said as she pointed towards a closed door. "That door will lead you to his office. Have a good day." She said with yet another beautiful smile as I nodded, returning the smile.