.1.

Today my dad is making me go to his football team Kansas City practice. I mean I don't hate it I will go. I went to my small ass closet and put this on ->

Then I put my dirty blond hair in a low ponytail with strands coming out the front

Then I put my dirty blond hair in a low ponytail with strands coming out the front. I got in my trashy car and drove to the practice. Even my dad is a big time coach in the NFL I still work for everything I have. I have my own apartment, my own car, my own job.

"There she is! Olivia!" My dad said as I walked in.

"Hey dad." I said giving him a hug. Then saying hi to everyone else. "So why did u want me here?" I asked.

"I haven't seen u in a while. I just wanted to see you." He said and I felt bad a little. But it's not are fault.

"I know dad." I said with emotions hitting me. Me and my dad were so close when I was younger. But my mom was always so mean to me and my dad. When I was old enough I found out it was because of drinking. She was always drunk. When I turned 18 I blasted off on her for treating my dad and I like shit. Now she hates me. But they are still together witch I don't get. She gets mad whenever I see him so he doesn't as much.

-after practice-

I was walking to my car. A car was coming full speed at me but I didn't see. Someone grabbed me bye the waste and pulled me out of the way as fast as they could. I was breathing heavily and I was so scared. "Are u ok Olivia?" A tall, light skin, curly hair, hazel eye man asked me.

"Y-yeah. Thank u so much Patrick." I say and he still was holding onto my waste.

"Yeah o-of corse." He stutters then let's go of my waste.

-Patrick's   P.O.V-

Wow. I've never seen coach's daughter up close like this. Her dirty blond hair, Glowing blue eyes. Skin that was the perfect shade between white and tan. Short, skinny little body. Perfect. Completely perfect.

"Well I have to go. Thank you again." She said with her beautiful voice then turned around.

"Wait!" I have to get her number.

"Yeah?" She asked lightly.

"Can I have your number?" I asked like a idiot holding my phone out.

"Sure." She said then put her number in. Then gave her phone back to me. "Cya hero." She said then I smiled and chuckled.

"Cya."