25

"Ok last but most certainly not lest. Patrick and Olivia." Everyone cheered for us and we went up. He took a small black box out of the bag and I looked at it. Putting the bag down he held one of my hands.

"Olivia we have been together for a long time now. We have a beautiful daughter, and an amazing life. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." He said and it melted my heart I wanted to cry. Omg...then he went down on one knee. He opened a box to revile a beautiful ring.

"Olivia Reid...will you do me the honor and make my life complete and marry me?" I started to cry.

"Yes." I said and he slipped the ring on my finger. He picked me up and kissed me.

-next day-

Today I decided to announce about my engagement. I took a picture of it on my hand yesterday, and posted it today. (Pretend she has it on and is holding Patrick's hand as well.)

@Olivia_Reid

The easiest "Yes" I've ever said

The easiest "Yes" I've ever said. 💍💕 @PatrickMahomes15

After posting it I realized I'm in a bed...with no angel...and a Patrick. But...are clothes are all over the room. Then I remember about last night. I turn to him and see him sleeping. I put my hand threw his nappy curls then kissed him. I took a long stare at him and smiled. I looked at my ring and decided to get to ready so I can go out and get him one too. I went to the shower and showered myself up. After I went to my closet and put some jeans on. "Good morning beautiful where you heading too?" He asked as I put a crop top.

"I'm just going out I need to pick up something." I said and he gave me the side eye.

"I know my baby girl isn't going somewhere and not telling me what it is with her stomach showing to the world." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Patrick you know who I get when u tell me what to wear." I said and he got out of bed and held my waste.

"Babe I'm not telling u what to wear you just know I'm very over protective about you. I'm sorry." He said and I held his cheeks.

"I know you are. I love you." I said and kissed him. "Btw can you pick Angel up for me at my dads house at 10?" He nodded his head and kissed me again.

"I'm going to get going I love you I'll see you later." I said and got into my car. I was jamming to music by myself. Don't get my wrong I love my kid and fiancée but having alone time makes me get my head straight and happy.

Once I got to Kay Jewelers I looked around and some nice old white lady helped me.

"So who's the special man?" She said witch kinda confused me cuz anyone else would be able to tell who I am.

"Uhm...Patrick Mahomes." She gasped.

"I knew you looked familiar! Omg let's find an amazing ring for him.

We looked for awhile till I found the one I wanted to buy him.

-at home-

"MOMMY!!!!" Angel yelled running to me.

"Hey mamas how was grandpas?"

"Fun! We played football!" She said and I laughed.

"That's grate! Where's daddy at?" She ran to him and came out holding his hand. His hair and clothes were all wet.

"What the heck happened to you?" I asked laughing.

"This little monster!!!! I was giving her a bath so she decided to go hay wire on me!" He yelled and she laughed.

"Omg. Go get changed" I said and he did. I sat on the coach with Angel and she told me about her day as Patrick came downstairs. Then angel watched paw patrol and wasn't paying any mind to me or Patrick.

"Here." I said and gave him the box with his ring.

"What is it?" He said and opened it. "No Olivia. That's to much." He said because he hates when I spend my money on him.

"I don't care what you say it's yours." I take it and put it on him.

"I love you mamas." He said.

"I love you too." I said.