.8.

I just got out of court and won full custody of Javier. I was so happy and Patrick was singed to be his father now, and his name was changed to Mahomes.

Right now Patrick was at practice cuz he had it right after court. I was just at my apartment with Javier when I herd gun shots. Then people screaming. After that someone yelled there a shooter in here. I started to cry and ran to my closet and hid with Javier. I was crying so hard and so was Javier.

"Hey tabby what's up?" Patrick said on the other line of the phone.

"H-help. S-someone is here. I-in the building shooting p-people. PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM! NOOOOO JAVIER!!!" I was screaming and crying after he just shot my baby boy. Then me in the left hand. The phone hanged up then the police came.

The shooter was shot bye the police and taken away. Then Patrick ran into my apartment and saw me on the ground with Javier. I was balling my eyes out holding onto Javier. His little eyes were shut will blood coming from his stomach where he had been shot. Then my hand gushing blood.

"NO!" He yelled running to me with tears going down his face. "Baby no." He said and picked up Javier. The ambulance came running in take Javier with them. I ran after them and Patrick ran after me.

"No!! My baby! Please no!!" I yelled crying as they took him. Patrick held onto my arms then they shut the door. "No!" I cried into Patrick's chest.

"W-we got to get you to the hospital too." He stutters and holds my wrist.

-at Hospital-

I just got my hand stitched up then I got a cast on it. I was sitting in the waiting room with Patrick. He was holding onto me close to his chest and I was still crying.

"Parents of Javier Jordan Mahomes." He said and I jumped up with Patrick. We walked over to him with Patrick holding onto my right hand. "I'm so sorry to tell you your Javier didn't make it. The bullet infected him and killed him."

My world. My heart. My mind. I don't know how to describe how I feel.