.4.

My aunt just dropped off Javier. He was so energized it had me laughed. "Mommy I had so much fun at auntie Taylor house!" He said jumping on the bed.

"What did you do?" I asked as he still jumped.

"I ate ice cream! And I got a new football wanna see?!" He screamed.

"Yeah I wanna see!" I screamed back and he went to his bag. Then took out the football that was bigger than him.

"That's so cool!" I laughed at the size.

"I know right mommy?!"

"I have a big surprise." I told him and he started jumping up and down again.
"But you have to sit down and clam down for a second ok?"

"Ok mommy." He said and sat next to me on the bed.

"So you know Patrick Mahomes right?"

"Yeah mommy he's my favorite!"

"Well I went to dinner with him last night and he said he would like to practice with u." I said and he jumped up and ran around the apartment screaming. I took out my phone and videotaped him then sent it to Patrick.

Patrick🏈🥇😍: Omg 😂

Olivia💕👑💍: I know your his idol but damm.

Patrick🏈🥇😍: I'm his idol?

Olivia💕👑💍: Yep, mommy I wanna be just like Patrick Mahomes. Mommy do you know who Patrick Mahomes is? Mommy did u see that pass Patrick Mahomes just did?! All he says 😂

Patrick🏈🥇😍: Oh wow. But tomorrow I'm free. How about then? I could meet you at the ::&;$.8!3&.$ Field (I don't know what to say for the field)

Olivia💕👑💍: Sure! How about 11:30?

Patrick🏈🥇😍: See you and little man then.