26

"Hello Olivia." Randy from 'Say Yes to the Dress' said. Omg I can't believe I'm on the show!!!!!

"Randy!" I said really excited.

"Who is here with you today?" He asked like he always does.

"This is my best friend the best mans wife Mariah. My aunt Taylor, my soon to be mother in law Randi. My soon to be sister in law Mia, soon to be brother in law Jackson, last but not lest our daughter Angel." I said out of breath, I could tell her had the 'where is your mother' face but oh well.

"It's a packed house lets here about what you want to be in." Randy said.

"Well I would like a fitted top with bling, but also want it to have a long tail." I said with some sort of an idea of what I want.

"Wanna sexy look to it..." he asked being funny.

"Yes." I said laughing.

We had a bunch of dresses and tried a bunch on. I haven't liked any and I already tried on 4. I was putting this dress on that I absolutely loved. Once I put it on I looked at myself in the mirror and a tear went down my face.

"Come on Olivia lets go out to your family." Randy said and I walked out. They all gasped.

"Woooooooooow girl you look amazing!!!!!!!!!" Mariah said making me laugh.

"Olivia you look beautiful." His mom said witch made me feel really good.

"My niece is growing up." My aunt said with a tear.

"My brother is one lucky lucky man." Jackson said making me smile.

"Olivia you look really pretty." Mia said witch made me aww.

"Angel how does mommy look?" Jackson asked her and she look at me.

"Mommy you are so pretty." My heart melted another tear went down my face.

They turned me around and put all the stuff on me. I was looking at them as they did it so I couldn't see. Then closed my eyes as I turned around. Once I was allowed to open I looked at myself. I started to cry happy tears and everyone smiled really big.

"Olivia...are you saying yes to the dress?" Randy and everyone asked.

"Yes." I said and cried. Everyone was being happy and loud.

This is the dress->