-18-

It's been 2 years.

I was chilling in the bed with Angel and Patrick. They both were sleeping and they always said the first born girl always look identical to the dad. Well they were right even the way they slept! They both slept with hand on their stomach and the other was stretched to over their heads. I took a pic and posted it on Instagram with the caption: my twins 🥺💕

I walked downstairs and went to the fridge and made some eggs for them, then toast for me cuz I don't like eggs. Then I felt a pair of strong arms around my waste and fully curls on my neck/cheek with a head on my shoulder.

"Good morning my handsome" I said and he hugged tighter.

"Good morning beautiful" He said with his deep morning voice. I turned around and he wrapped his arms around my waste then put his head on my shoulder again.

"What's wrong?" I asked him cuz he's being such a baby.

"Nothing I just wanna hug my wife." I laughed a little and hugged him back.

"Angel still sleeping?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said and we on the couch. He laid on top of me and I herd of this app called tik tok so I tried it out. I did one that was like "when he wants to lay on you." Then it says "how am I supposed to breath with no air." I posted it and I got so many likes, comments, and views.

"Babe?" Patrick said.

"Yes?" I answered him seeing his face cuz of him laying on me.

"Am I good father and boyfriend?" He asked and I felt my heart beat really fast.

"Of corse you are. The best there could be." I said and he moved to my face and kissed my lips. "I love you."

"I love you more mamas." He said and hugged me.

"MOMMY?! DADDY?!" We here are little monster yell from upstairs. We laughed and went up to her. Patrick went and messed with her then she blew in his face and he fell off the bed.

"Good one angel!" I said and high-five her and was laughing so hard. I love my family so much.

HEY GUYS PLEASE COMMENT SOME IDEAS FOR THIS STORY. I HAVE SOME IN MIND BUT I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS WANNA SEE HAPPEN! PLUS TODAY IS THE SUPER BOWL GO KANSAS CITY!