-15-

"Are u ready my love?" Patrick asked.

"Yes." I said.

We got into the car and drove to my doctors. Today we get to find out the gender of are baby. My baby bump was starting to come and I'm 19 weeks pregnant.

"Mrs. Reid." The doctor said and took us to her room. "How is everything?" Doctor. Brown asked. She was a short lady. About 30-35 years old and very nice.

"The normal." I said and Patrick stood next to me.

"That's good. We are gonna check to see how the baby is. Last time we did this u were only 9 weeks and now we can find out the gender." She said and I laid on the bed and she put the cold jell on me. "Oh my god." Doctor. Brown said and walked out the room. Patrick looked at me and he had worry in his eyes.

I was so scared and he held my hand. Doctor. Brown came back in and took a hard look at the monitor. She moved it around my stomach.

"What's wrong?" I asked not waiting anymore.

"I have a question. Is there any record of twins is either your family's?" She asked and we looked at each other.

"Not in mine no." Patrick said first.

"I have twin cousins, that's all though." I said and she nodded.

"Mr. Mahomes and Mrs. Reid. It seems there are two babies. One of the babies it towing just how it should. That baby is healthy and I can tell the gender. But the other baby doesn't seem to be growing. It isn't healthy, and it's not in the right position." She explained. I didn't know how to feel. One of my babies isn't healthy, but one is. I only knew there was one baby.

"S-so what are u saying...?" I questioned her.

"Ma'am when u give birth one baby will come out fine. But the other has a 99% chance it will die. We will have to remove it from u witch will need to have surgery." She said and I looked at Patrick. His head was down.

"Would u like to know the gender of the other baby?" She asked and I looked at Patrick. I could read his mind. He didn't want to know right now.

"No thank you." I said and she gave me wipes to wipe off the jell. I did and left.