.9.

"Good morning beautiful." Patrick said moving hair out of my face.

"Morning." I mumble.

It's 3 weeks today since Javier passed. We had a funeral for him last week. I've been really upset but lately. I never smile, never laugh, never have my head held high.

"I have to go out with the boys for a little. Can I get up?" He said because I was laying on top of him.

"Yeah." I said moving off of him. "I have to go grocery shopping and the gym anyway. I've been eating all of your food." I say as he got up.

"You know whatever u wanna do in this house u can." He said standing right In front of me.

"Yeah." He moved his hands to my waste and titled my head up.

"I love you." He said for the first time ever. I was shocked.

"Y-you do."

"Yes. I love u so much words can't describe it." It made me smile. "There's that beautiful smile. I've missed it."

"I love you too." I said blushing. He placed his lips on mine. He slowly kissed me then got his clothes. We both got ready and he put on some shorts and a t-Shirt. I put on this and put my hair in a ponytail. ->

I look over to Patrick and he was looking at me giving me the stink face

I look over to Patrick and he was looking at me giving me the stink face. "What?" I said giggling.

"What In the world are u wearing?!"

"Gym outfit." I said confused.

"You telling me my baby girl is going to go to the gym looking like a whole snack, and I'm not even gonna be there to protect u?!" He said and I shook my head.

"I'll be fine. I gotta go I love u." I said going on my tippy toes trying to kiss him but he moves away. "Hey?!"

"No." He said and I made a mad face.

"Fine." I said then walked out. Then I hear him running to me and he rapes his arms around me. I giggle then he kisses my cheek over and over again. "Baby stop." I said and kept laughing.

"Kiss me." He said turning me around.

"Oh now u want a kiss." I said sassy.

"Please baby. Pleaseeeeeeeee." I gave up and just kissed him. Then I went out to the gym and stuff.