.10.

I just pulled back up to Patrick's house. I opened the door and the lights were very dim. There were candles and flowers leading up to the stairs. I followed them all the way up to his room. I read a sign that was taped to the door. It said "You mean the world to me baby girl." I smiled then opened the door.

The bed had a heart made out of roses on it then it said "P+O" on it in roses too. Then I walked to the bed and grabbed the car that was on the pillows.

Dear Baby girl,
The day I saved you was one of the best days. You and Javier were the light in my life. Now that little man is gone I will never let you out of my sight. I love you more then anything in this world.
Love,
Patrick

I wanted to cry of how sweet it was. There was other little card that said go to the backyard. So I did that and walked back down the stairs then opened the door. It was already getting dark out. There were candles in the pool with roses. Then the same thing leading up to a handsome man.

Patrick had on a regular suit with a fresh new are cut. His hand was in his curly Mohawk and the other behind his back. I walked up to him with a tear down my face.

"Aww baby girl why are you crying?" He said wiping my tear away.

"Because your so sweet." I said looking up at him. "But why did you do all this?"

"Baby girl you are going threw so much and I haven't seen you smile. You are the best thing that's ever happen to me. I love you more than I ever thought I could love. You will always be my baby girl." He said and I had another tear go down my face. I haven't been treated like this in a while . He wiped it away again. "I love you." He said cutely.

"I love u too."

He took his other arm out from his back and it was a small box. He opened it and it was a ring ->

 He opened it and it was a ring ->

But it said P O on it. "Aww baby I love it!" I said as he slipped the ring on me finger. Then I put his on his finger.

I put my small hands on his cheeks and looked him in the eyes. Then he moved closer to me and put his lips on mine. It turned to a makeup session.