.16.

Any day now my water can brake. Also when Patrick told my dad... it was not fun. He now is walking on a tight rope. The due date is August 11th and it's august 7th. We already found out the gender of the baby. It is going to be a babygirl. We want to name her something special.

"PATRICK!!!" I cried his name from downstairs. He came running down the steps.

"Yes?!" He said out of breath.

"She's coming!!" I cried again.

"AHH!! Ok get into the car!" He said and I did. Honestly I was fine. Nothing hurt at all. I just walked to the car and called my dad and told him. Then I called his parents.

When we got to the hospital they put me on all these mashies. "Olivia!!" My dad said running in. He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead. "How are u feeling?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I said and he shook his head. He laughed it off and then Patrick's parents came in. His dad did the same thing my dad did then they started talking.

"Olivia, how are u?" His mom said.

"I'm fine Mrs. Mahomes." I said and she kept being a mom you know how they are. Then it was time to push. This is when it hurt. I held onto Patrick's hand tight.

"Ok Mrs.Reid we need one more big push." Doctor. Brown said.

"I can't." I cried with sweat on my head.

"Come on Baby. One more that's it. You can do it." Patrick said looking into my eyes. It gave me strength. "AHHHHH." I pushed as hard as I could then I herd the baby crying. She had all this blood and jelly stuff on her. Then they gave her to me.

I started to cry. "She's so ugly." I said and they laughed. The took her and washed her up, and gave her back to me. "She's so beautiful." I said and I started to cry again.

She had my blue eyes, a little darker than me and a little lighter than Patrick. She had Patrick's hair but little bit popping out of her head. She had his smile, and my nose. Honestly she looked a lot like her brother cuz her brother looked just like me.

"What is the baby's name?" His mom asked. I looked at Patrick and he nodded.

"Angel Andi Mahomes" I said and my dad bit his bottom lip from crying. It was Javier's middle name. "You have your brother and i's eyes." I said lightly looking at Angel.